I think my range bag is too full. I'm a belt and suspenders type of guy so I pack stuff in there just in case. Here is what is in there:

2 sets of earmuffs
readers - cant see close without them
5 pairs of safety glasses
binoculars
chamber flags
torque wrench set
allen wrench set - metric and sae
speed loader for pistol mags
small ball peen hammer with rubber mallet
small screw drivers - slotted and phillips
note pad
pens
sharpie
red grease pen
stapler
staples
mini level
Otis cable cleaning kit
rem oil
ziplock bag of various site adjustment tools
range finder
spotting scope

It's a decent size bag. Enough room for 4 pistols and several mags. But I have to carry ammo in a separate bag. Thinking of getting a separate bag for the tools.

Over the top? What's in your bag?

• Like 1
  • Authorized Vendor
12 minutes ago, volbagman said:

I think my range bag is too full. I'm a belt and suspenders type of guy so I pack stuff in there just in case. Here is what is in there:

2 sets of earmuffs
readers - cant see close without them
5 pairs of safety glasses
binoculars
chamber flags
torque wrench set
allen wrench set - metric and sae
speed loader for pistol mags
small ball peen hammer with rubber mallet
small screw drivers - slotted and phillips
note pad
pens
sharpie
red grease pen
stapler
staples
mini level
Otis cable cleaning kit
rem oil
ziplock bag of various site adjustment tools
range finder
spotting scope

It's a decent size bag. Enough room for 4 pistols and several mags. But I have to carry ammo in a separate bag. Thinking of getting a separate bag for the tools.

Over the top? What's in your bag?

Might be over the top just a little. 5 pair of safety glasses? Why? My spotting scope only goes out if I'm shooting long guns and it has a separate case.

For pistols my bag holds 4 if I choose, some oil, cleaning rag, one set of ear protection, ear plugs, stapler and staples, Sharpy and small note pad, speed loader, ammo, small screw drivers and maybe a couple other things. I carry my glasses in my shirt pocket. My wife has her own bag. If someone else may come along I pack necessary items in a separate bag. Even with just those items in can get a tad heavy.

Edited by Grand Torino

5 pairs of glasses because my kids go with me often so I just keep extras in there. Also have several more ear muffs but I don't keep them all in there because they are just too big.  Also have foam ear plugs and a multi tool.

My spotting scope also has its own case so I'll get that out of there. And you are right. It is a tad heavy. And I also take a first aid kit too, but it's in a separate bag. Then throw in targets, shooting bags/rifle rest and clays and it's 30 minutes to load up. But I do love it so