Former SCOTUS justice calls for 2nd amendment to be repealed..

1 minute ago, MacGyver said:

I'm afraid rationality is probably out when it comes to a discussion with them - or at least most of them. Most of them are just as entrenched as most of us.

Therein lies the problem.  

I am firmly entrenched against the guy in yellow above. Ya'll do what you want.

• Like 2

Never in my lifetime do I recall so many people who formally had a position of some sort, who believe that their opinion is relevant.  If Steven's wanted his opinion to matter he shouldn't have retired, thank God he did.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MacGyver said:

I'm afraid rationality is probably out when it comes to a discussion with them - or at least most of them. Most of them are just as entrenched as most of us.

Therein lies the problem.  

You are more than just a little correct. I just might fall into the extreme far right side, I believe any thing after 1800 or so written to infringe on the 2nd is wrong. That is just me.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Guy's a flake. He'll never make it past my mail box. Doubt he's ever been shot or shot at. I've been both. One round, he'll be soiling his pants. These people crack me up!

21 minutes ago, Grunt67 said:

Guy's a flake. He'll never make it past my mail box. Doubt he's ever been shot or shot at. I've been both. One round, he'll be soiling his pants. These people crack me up!

If he is like most of the rest of the leftist morons he would think it is fireworks and not gun fire Grunt. Back 50 years ago I could understand people not knowing the difference between fire crackers and gun fire but not this day N time. Every time theres an active shooter and they interview people afterwards they say we thought it was fireworks. Fireworks going off in a school building!!!!!!!! Time to run stupid and clean your drawers later..........JMHO

• Moderators
He'll be elected in Ashville, NC.

This is near where I grew up. My brother stills lives in Buncombe County, NC. Thank God for rural buncombe county as Asheville can't get much further left. Hopefully he doesn't get elected but he will get a good many votes. My brother is counting the days to retirement. About 2 1/2 years. Then he plans on moving to the Morristown area.

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, SWCUMBERLAND said:

Any chance this guy is a once-off?

Or is he the shape of things to come?

Neither. There have always been men like him who seek power, and there will always be men like him who seek power. They are the men who are the reason why we jealously guard our right to keep arms. 

• Like 4