Tikka T-3 Rifle .223 For Sale/Trade(Pic's Added)

Tikka T3 Sporter-.223-1-8 Twist-Walnut Stock-Bushnell 3200 Elite 3x9x40-Like New

$750.00

This Tikka Rifles is extremely Accurate.

Trades--Mossberg 930 tactical-Benelli M2-4 or Au or Ag Coins/Bullion

PM with any questions-No shipping. Thanks for looking.

Edited by AuEagle
  • Like 3
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tikka T3 Sporter-.223-1-8 Twist-Walnut Stock-Bushnell 3200 Elite 3x9x40-Like New $750.00 This Tikka Rifles is extremely Accurate.   Trades--Mossberg 930 tactical-Benelli M2-4 or Au

Bump. I'll be listing a couple of real nice higher end AR's, hopefully this weekend. Thanks for lookin.

bump for some seriously cool rifles!

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • AuEagle changed the title to Tikka T-3 Rifle .223 For Sale/Trade(Pic's Added)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By JeffNash
      Great lot of 12 gauge ammo for sale.  Please see the pics.  The first pic is the whole lot.  The next two pics are a better look at the lot.  I don't think you can beat the price.  Most dealers don't have these in stock.  And definitely not at this price.  $130 cash.  Must pick-up in Antioch.  Prefer to sell to established TGOers.  Thanks for looking.
      Jeff

• By SouthernLion
      Looking to free up some funds. Selling my Glock 19 Gen 4. Bought from another member who was the original owner about a year ago and I never fired it. He said it had been shot very little. $550 in Murfreesboro. 
    • By M_Day09
      In great condition. Between 500-750 rounds through it. This has been my nightstand gun. Upgraded to a gen 5.
      Looking for 600 OBO.
      The only guns I am looking for in a trade are Glock 43x or 43x MOS
      I'm located in Williamson county in middle TN.

• By M_Day09
      This gun is in great condition. Around 300 rounds through it total.
      Comes with the stock choke and 28 inch barrel. Also comes with a 18.5 inch barrel.
      Looking for $550 OBO.
      The only guns I am looking for in a trade are Glock 43x or 43x MOS
      I'm located in Williamson county in middle TN.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.