Lubys in Texas

1 hour ago, mikegideon said:

Oldie, but a goodie. Too bad it had virtually NO impact on the slimy ass audience.

Yea, she was still fighting them in 2005 but that was the last I heard anything about her. I sure wish she would have had her gun that day in Luby's and was able to save her mother and father. She is the kind of speaker the NRA needs talking for them. That is exactly why many times now days I see the signs, if they don't have the entire charter posted along with the sign I many times ignore them and go do what I want as long as it does not requiring a purchase of more than $5.00. When I'm concealed, I am CONCEALED and it would take a metal detector or X-ray machine to know I'm packing.......JMHO

Edited by bersaguy
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Grunt67 said:

Same here , Bersa. Signs are for folks that like to play the odds. You're taking your life in your

hands going unarmed anywhere these days.

Yea, I use to refuse to spend money in any posted store. Now I stay out of correctly posted stores. I use to walk to my mail box unarmed. Several years back I began packing when going to the mail box since we have a very small pack that seems to show up every summer when people are out side doing things. yard work, grilling etc etc and these guys roll up in a van and jump out and rob unsuspecting folks right in their yards.  I try to go tot the mail box at same time every day so I have a routine they can key in on. Yea I;m baiting them. They use knives to rob folks so when they come for me they will be bringing a knife to a gun fight................:clap: