Home deliveries.

Simple. My office is in my home. You're probably gonna have to ship somewhere where an adult resides full time. I assume some portion of your incoming packages will require an adult signature and there's no fixing that.

It all depends. Some places will not ship to anything but your billing address. If not, any chance you could ship them to work?

With all the package theft and fraud over the past years it has gotten harder to work out alternate delivery arrangements. Of course due to the nature of the items you get delivered, it is even tighter regulations. 

• Like 1

When I worked at the home office of a construction company, I got stuff shipped in all the time. Now that I work IT for a bank, yeah not so likely. Though I have snuck a few packages in from individuals. 

You could ask about "Hold for Pickup" options with the shipper, but most of the time that is a no go for firearms too.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.