Hello, I am new to the site, and I have already found a lot of good info! A bit about me: I served in the Army at 17 y/o in Artillery for the Washington (State) National Guard (95-99). Then transferred to Active Duty Navy (99-03), I was a High Voltage Electrician in the Seabees. I have been a shooting enthusiast since I was 16 y/o, and I am recently getting into predator hunting, coyotes mostly. I am from Washington state initially, but I have lived/traveled to many places in my military service, (NY, VA, CA, SC, OK, Japan, Puerto Rico to name a few). I am happy to call TN home. I am very familiar with the AR-15 platform and WWII era firearms.

• Like 1

Hello All , I am a recent refugee from that far west state , you all know the one with all the "good weather".

Got tired of the political state , the cost of living , and no tbeing able to play with my grand kids. My son moved his family here for a job , and talked me into moving here .

I know not all people from the "Golden State" are welcome , but give me a chance , I am an old man and have been retired for 20 years so I can be a pain and grouchy at times.

I sure like living in a Free State , at least there is more freedom here , and so far the people are nicer , traffic is now where to be found , and no Moonbeam governor .

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Capt.Dunsel said:

Hello All , I am a recent refugee from that far west state , you all know the one with all the "good weather".

Got tired of the political state , the cost of living , and no tbeing able to play with my grand kids. My son moved his family here for a job , and talked me into moving here .

I know not all people from the "Golden State" are welcome , but give me a chance , I am an old man and have been retired for 20 years so I can be a pain and grouchy at times.

I sure like living in a Free State , at least there is more freedom here , and so far the people are nicer , traffic is now where to be found , and no Moonbeam governor.

Greetings! I am certain that all are welcome, so long as the rules are adhered to. I also am from the West Coast; born in said golden state and was raised in Washington since I was 11, (before the Liberal Invasion). The "Left Coast" is too expensive to live, and far to wacko! Tennessee is beautiful and God has been good to my family and I. Welcome and enjoy!

Edited by Ehunt
  • 1 month later...

Most welcome Ehunt!  My Brother in law just visited from VA (retired NG Major) where he just retired from his civi Maintenance Supervisor job at Fort Ustus. He was surprised at how many businesses give Vet discounts here in TN. Its got to be the most Vet friendly state in the US. All the more to Love & Respect the Locals who have preserved this wonderful place.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, 

i was born and raised here in TN and love it even the crazy weather. I’ve been a member for a couple days now and have found helpful advice. I enjoy shooting and practicing, and talking about historical firearms especially ww1 and ww2. Thanks guys