Revelation!

I have great hair too. None! Well, when I let it grow out I have some. At least on my head. As for the rest, well.... remember the old film, Patterson film I think it was called. That wasn't Bigfoot......

On 4/8/2018 at 7:08 PM, KahrMan said:

Or we could just shave off Reds beard. That should at least cover everybody on TGO. 

THAT IS NOT FUNNY, NOT ONE BIT!!!:eek:

The hair on my head is down to the small of my back, just how much money do yall want to spend?:dirty:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RED333 said:

THAT IS NOT FUNNY, NOT ONE BIT!!!:eek:

The hair on my head is down to the small of my back, just how much money do yall want to spend?:dirty:

No one said anything about wanting back hair...I have enough of that already. Lol

I used to have a ponytail that hung to my waist. Those were the days....In the last decade, the more money I needed to make, the shorter my hair had to get.... Teach me to get married and have kids...

My Daughter went to school to learn how to do hair and when she comes to cut mine it takes her longer to cut my ear hair and nose hair and hair on the back of my neck than m head. Also trimming my beard takes some time to shape it. She told me last time she cut my hair over all. She said I have a total of 8, yes 8 hairs on top of my head and they all appear to be about 8 inches long and we use to hope they would spread but we gave up on that idea about 10 years ago. We have decided that next time she cmes to cut my hair those 8 on top will be going also. It is a curse my fathers and mothers family both had and that was baldness and it is still holding strong. My Boys and their boys were all bald by age 21. I just look at it this way. Less hair to comb and more face to wash. I once entertained doing the shaved routine and shaving my head till my daughter told me that it is actually much harder keeping up with grooming a shaved head than it is a head full of hair plus would not have anything to hold my ball cap on my head when I am running across the lake at 70+ MPH...........:clap: 

P.S. I vote no to cutting Reds beard or hair..............:biglol: 

• Moderators
My Daughter went to school to learn how to do hair and when she comes to cut mine it takes her longer to cut my ear hair and nose hair and hair on the back of my neck than m head. Also trimming my beard takes some time to shape it. She told me last time she cut my hair over all. She said I have a total of 8, yes 8 hairs on top of my head and they all appear to be about 8 inches long and we use to hope they would spread but we gave up on that idea about 10 years ago. We have decided that next time she cmes to cut my hair those 8 on top will be going also. It is a curse my fathers and mothers family both had and that was baldness and it is still holding strong. My Boys and their boys were all bald by age 21. I just look at it this way. Less hair to comb and more face to wash. I once entertained doing the shaved routine and shaving my head till my daughter told me that it is actually much harder keeping up with grooming a shaved head than it is a head full of hair plus would not have anything to hold my ball cap on my head when I am running across the lake at 70+ MPH...........default_clap.gif 

P.S. I vote no to cutting Reds beard or hair..............default_biglol.gif 

I don’t believe you can run across a lake or 70 mph, much less both at the same time!

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CZ9MM said:

I don’t believe you can run across a lake or 70 mph, much less both at the same time!

I do guess I may need to clairify that a tad. I am not physically running 70 MPH across a lake!!! I am riding in my Skeeter Bass Boat and going 70+ MPH across the lake holding my hat on my head....:cheers:

My grandfather, who was egg bald by his 20's, used to say "God only made so many perfectly shaped heads, the rest He covered with hair."

My mom used to tell him, "If you go bald up front, it means you're a thinker. If you go bald in the back, it means you're sexy. If you go bald all over, you just think you're sexy."

• Like 2
On 4/10/2018 at 11:17 AM, CZ9MM said:

Heck, I'm betting he'd have to hit about 70mph in order to be able to run across the lake!

I've been through chemo (colon cancer) and still have a head full of hair.  My dad went through a couple rounds of chemo and radiation (stomach cancer) and still had hair when he died - it was thin around his crown but that was probably because he wore a cap most of the time.  In fact, a couple of weeks before he died he told me he wished he could go get a haircut but just didn't feel up to it so I had him sit on a stool in the bathroom and used the clippers to give him his last haircut.  My mom also had radiation and chemo.  Hers was a brain tumor so the radiation was targeted at her head.  Her hair started falling out in spots and, saying she thought she looked like she had the mange, she had me take the clippers to her so I gave my mom her last haircut, as well.  She was pretty much completely bald by the time of her death.

That said, genetic male pattern baldness comes from one's mother's side of the family and can often be predicted by whether or not one's maternal grandfather was/is bald.  My maternal grandfather was in his eighties when he died and still had plenty of hair.

Edited by JAB
11 minutes ago, tacops said:

I have a full head of thick hair that once was dark brown.  It went to white in my mid 30's.  I blame my wife but fact is all the men in my family gray out or white out at an early age.

Mine has been going gray since high school. I have more gray than I would like but as long as it stays up there I don't care what color is changes to.

On 4/11/2018 at 5:01 PM, tacops said:

I have a full head of thick hair that once was dark brown.  It went to white in my mid 30's.  I blame my wife but fact is all the men in my family gray out or white out at an early age.

My hair color is more or less what I call 'dirty dark blonde' with reddish tones and my beard is more or less red (which makes my hair look more red.)  Lately, though, I have found a few stark white hairs in my beard.  If mine changes I hope I go snowy white instead of gray.  Guys with dark hair can pull off some gray - it often looks 'distinguished' on them.  In my case, I am afraid that gray would just make mine look dingy.  White would be better.  I have a great uncle whose hair and beard - both still full - both went pure white and it actually looks pretty cool, I think.