tntnixon

More of the “What was I thinking? Sale”:all things reloading

I have everything I intended to set up a reloading bench with. Guess what ? Didn’t do it. 

2k LC either virgin or once fired .223 brass unprimed (16 pounds worth) 

2k .223 bullets believe Barnes but bought in bulk.

Lots of powder 

rbs rock chucker.

see pics of everything 

I’ll sell it all for $600obo or inquire for pieces and parts. None has been used . All FTF Nashville 

635F69B8-5B2F-4B6E-9552-8D634058C56C.jpeg

0ED907F5-A8DB-4E6D-894E-8017C66D33BB.jpeg

Edited by tntnixon

14 minutes ago, Grunt67 said:

Man, that's a lot of stuff, to just quit. Why, if I'm not being too personal?

I had been given the rock chucker as a birthday present. I figured if it was given to me , the only polite thing was to use it . Approx $3k later, I never loaded one round and it’s taking up space. Gots to go. I know the brass , powder and bullets are worth a  lot more than what I have posted . The rest is just “get it out of my house “. 

1 hour ago, tntnixon said:

I had been given the rock chucker as a birthday present. I figured if it was given to me , the only polite thing was to use it . Approx $3k later, I never loaded one round and it’s taking up space. Gots to go. I know the brass , powder and bullets are worth a  lot more than what I have posted . The rest is just “get it out of my house “. 

I understand. Stuff happens. I'm overloaded in reloading right now, myself, but still using it.

I've got stuff I may never use again, but if I get rid of it, 2 weeks later I'll regret it, LOL.

Wish you the best. GLWS

I still have the: case trimmer (will include .40 pilot not normally included ) $40
.223 dies $25
.38/.357 dies $25
.40 dies $25
Case cleaning kit $40
Powder trickler free to a good home

will meet FTF or buyer pays shipping. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By smokngun
      I have a couple of guns up for sale.  I will post pics tomorrow when I can get better light.  
      Ruger Gunsite .308.  It is the stainless version with walnut stock.  Comes with two 10 round mags.  I am original owner.  It has 5 rounds through it. $800
      Sig Sauer 1911 Tacops .45.  Comes with 4 mags and extra VZ grips.  Excellent condition bright night sights.   $850
      STI Tactical SS 3"  in 9mm. Shot 25 times.  I am original owner.  The don't make these anymore.  Like New.  $900

• By jonathon1289
      1940 Mosin Nagant 91/30. Round receiver, arrow in star Tula marking on barrel shank. Has refurbished stampings, some numbers are force matched. This is how I bought it years ago - no sling, bayonet, or cleaning rod included.

485 rounds of ammo, in a .50cal ammo can: All attract a magnet.
      - 365 steel core bullet, brass cased. Believe to be Albanian manufacture.
      - 120 bi-metal, 100 are silver tip. 3 packs plus 60 loose.

Located in Columbia but can meet around the area. Not looking to ship. Will separate ammo/rifle but rifle must sell first. 
      Asking $360. May consider trades - mid-quality hunting scope, 124gr .356 bullets, AR build kit.

Newer photos at the link, including close ups of the stock defect. It may be the start of a split, not certain, does not appear deep, it was there when I bought it and doesn't seem any different.
      Imgur Album - Mosin

• By Spartan2420
      Flawless XDS 9mm, put 50 rds through it before gunkote and trigger job then another 150 rds after for function. Color is custom ranger green slide, slide release and takedown lever, has Tritium NS, Technaclip installed for holster-less carry, original box with all the standard SA goodies and 11 mags. Have 4 holsters for it (Kydex,leather and cloth) listed on seperate ad that I will throw in for a quick sale. Have no use for this one anymore. $500 OBO. Thanks,

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines