tntnixon

More of the “What was I thinking? Sale”:all things reloading

I have everything I intended to set up a reloading bench with. Guess what ? Didn’t do it. 

2k LC either virgin or once fired .223 brass unprimed (16 pounds worth) 

2k .223 bullets believe Barnes but bought in bulk.

Lots of powder 

rbs rock chucker.

see pics of everything 

I’ll sell it all for $600obo or inquire for pieces and parts. None has been used . All FTF Nashville 

635F69B8-5B2F-4B6E-9552-8D634058C56C.jpeg

0ED907F5-A8DB-4E6D-894E-8017C66D33BB.jpeg

Edited by tntnixon

14 minutes ago, Grunt67 said:

Man, that's a lot of stuff, to just quit. Why, if I'm not being too personal?

I had been given the rock chucker as a birthday present. I figured if it was given to me , the only polite thing was to use it . Approx $3k later, I never loaded one round and it’s taking up space. Gots to go. I know the brass , powder and bullets are worth a  lot more than what I have posted . The rest is just “get it out of my house “. 

1 hour ago, tntnixon said:

I had been given the rock chucker as a birthday present. I figured if it was given to me , the only polite thing was to use it . Approx $3k later, I never loaded one round and it’s taking up space. Gots to go. I know the brass , powder and bullets are worth a  lot more than what I have posted . The rest is just “get it out of my house “. 

I understand. Stuff happens. I'm overloaded in reloading right now, myself, but still using it.

I've got stuff I may never use again, but if I get rid of it, 2 weeks later I'll regret it, LOL.

Wish you the best. GLWS

I still have the: case trimmer (will include .40 pilot not normally included ) $40
.223 dies $25
.38/.357 dies $25
.40 dies $25
Case cleaning kit $40
Powder trickler free to a good home

will meet FTF or buyer pays shipping. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FUJIMO
      Browning BL22 lever action
      SN indicates a 1994 production
      Grade 2 model with engraved receiver and high gloss checkered furniture
      20" barrel
      It's in good shape but not what I would consider a mint or pristine piece.
      $PENDING$
      FTF in the east tn area but other arrangements can be made
      Not really seeking a trade but anything is possible

• By hlb14
      I've got a set of these that are new in the package for sale. Front is the HK style.
      $125

• By TerryW

........SOLD........
      Thank you Robert and thank you TGO!

Winchester Model 12 Trap Y series. Dates between 1972-1973 It's in good condition for a 45-year-old gun. Shoots fantastic, I've made many dove hit the dirt with this one. 
      West of Nashville. 

Four

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines