Buds has P365 in stock

Links2k

I’ve heard what a low percentage of the pistols have a bad striker pin. Then I think .... 90% of people buy a pistol and put it in a safe and never take it to the range . Another 9% may fire one box through it and then decide it’s gtg and start carrying . That leaves less than 1% that actually gets a good run through which makes the percentage of failures actually pretty high ..  hmmmmm...

23 hours ago, tntnixon said:

I’ve heard what a low percentage of the pistols have a bad striker pin. Then I think .... 90% of people buy a pistol and put it in a safe and never take it to the range . Another 9% may fire one box through it and then decide it’s gtg and start carrying . That leaves less than 1% that actually gets a good run through which makes the percentage of failures actually pretty high ..  hmmmmm...

My buddy had (already sold) one his due to the striker pin issue. According to his research, users are experiencing broken pins, sounds like a timing issue.

On his, he was noticing the pin was dragging when examining the spent case. Some reports to fix is a heavier duty after makrket striker.

Other than that, he really liked the gun.

Buddy opted to sell since it was going to be an EDC and his opinion, "I shouldn't have to upgrade parts."

Argument for wait and see when brand new models are introduced.

On a side note, he is a 320 fan, 2 or 3 FCGs and 4 different chassis'

Edited by Gotthegoods
  • Moderators
9 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

MAC is giving Sig hell for this. Apparently his 365 has failed. Video coming soon.

Capture+_2018-05-23-13-16-49.png

The dude who called Sig the new Kel-Tec made me lol. Does that mean we should just wait for the Ruger version of the 365 in a year or so?

1 hour ago, Chucktshoes said:

The dude who called Sig the new Kel-Tec made me lol. Does that mean we should just wait for the Ruger version of the 365 in a year or so?

Is Ruger any better? I feel like most of the major manufacturers are guilty of using us as beta testers. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Is Ruger any better? I feel like most of the major manufacturers are guilty of using us as beta testers. 

I was just referencing how Kel-Tec will create a design full of kinks and a have production issues thenyear or two later Ruger will put out what is essentially a refined and operational version of that design. 

• Like 2

Another 70 rounds through mine tonight with zero issues. I'm now up to 790 rounds with a variety of ammo - JHP, FMJ, 115, 124, 147, +P, etc... without a single failure to feed, eject or hold the slide back. 

Did I have an issue with the rear sight, yep. Did Sig take care of it, yep. 

Have there been some issues and QC issues that escaped the factory, yep. 

Could they have done a little better and longer testing period, maybe. 

Are some of the issues being overblown, probably. 

• Like 2

MAC's failed at around the 900 round mark. Skip to 33 minutes where he discusses the problem. His trigger bar spring broke. 

He's a bit dramatic at the end but I don't think he's wrong about this one not being ready from prime time yet.