Sign in to follow this  
bersaguy

Brass

If any of the guys that have said they wanted some of my brass reloads 10MM I will send you 70 pieces of 10mm free. It was all I found during the sorting.

Ok, the buyer has passed on the 10mm so if anyone that is planning on ordering any brass from me would like to have the 10mm brass they can have it free of charge wih their order. I found a few more pieces so now the number is 88 pieces.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Omega
      Anyone have a 3d printer, and have you tried printing one of these parts? It's to keep primers from jumping out of the ram, so you don't have to keep the primer attachment on the ram, if you prime off the press.
      https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1972400

• By bersaguy
      Well the sorting is done and the 5 gallon bucket is empty. Now the counting and bagging begins. I'm sure it will be as boring as the sorting was but it at least gave me something to do which is about what the counting will do. If I don't get any one interested in the 38 Spl brass I'm not going to count it and bag it till someone speaks up wanting it. No sense in wasting the bags till it has a new home. I was not aware that the 38 Specials were so popular till I started sorting the brass.........................  
    • By Grunt67
      Had been having problems with static electricity, in my funnel with CFE powder. Tried different things/suggestions, some helped for a while,
      always returned. Got to prowling on the 'net, & found an aluminum funnel that is static free. It's also caliber specific ( only fits one caliber).
      I ordered one for my 9MM, it works like a charm....no more static, plus, it sits on the mouth of the case, don't have to hold it up.
      Ordered from Brownells, about $12 = S/H. Worth it.
      Some of you guys may already be aware of this , but this is for some of the newbees, that may be having the same issue.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines