My safe finally arrived...

My safe finally arrived today. It is an Old Glory gun safe. I am really impressed with it. It is well built and pretty heavy (750 lbs). I like the interior LED lighting as I can change it to multiple colors. I also want to give a big shout out to Aaron Parker and his son with Parker Safes. Although I bought the safe direct from Old Glory, they did a top notch job on moving the safe carefully and took care not to damage the floors or the safe as they had to navigate up 6 steps and down a narrow hallway. He also explained how to open and operate my safe. I highly recommend them for any of your safe needs. Thanks Aaron. Will post pics as soon as I can shrink them down. Any good software downloads that will shrink .jpeg files down enough to post the pics?

• Like 3

I bought the BR "Battle Ready" series safe but because of the promotion they were running, I got the SD "Super Duty" version of the safe instead. It was a pleasant surprise because I thought they had sent the wrong safe but I was informed that was intentional. I also want to thank Liz at Old Glory for setting up the shipping which was kinda complicated because I live on a dead end street and an 18-wheeler wouldn't be able to get down it. She arranged for another carrier with a box truck to deliver the safe and it arrived blemish and damage free.

Edited by lock n' load

Thanks. For the money, I think it was a good investment. I only got the 24 gun safe because I can't afford an arsenal (unless I win the lottery..lol). I have a few more guns I want to get but this should do nicely.

Edited by lock n' load

I can change the interior lighting to multiple colors: blue, red, orange, yellow, green, etc. The only thing I kinda dislike is that the lights won't shut off unless I use the remote to turn them off. The guy at Old Glory Safes said they are looking at adding a sensor to turn it off. But all in all, it's not a big deal. I don't plan on accessing it unless I go to the range so it's not a deal breaker...