Grayfox54

for-sale I need a truck! Gun Sale**NEW ADDITIONS**

I need to get a new truck, so sacrifices must be made. Looking to sell FTF in the Memphis area. No shipping. Buyers must be Tennessee residents, of legal age and willing to fill out a bill of sale. Note: these guns are also listed elsewhere.

RUSSIAN MODEL 1895 NAGANT REVOLVER: 7.62X38R. Excellent condition. This is the complete package. Comes with holster, lanyard, cleaning rod, screwdriver, an extra .32acp cylinder and two boxes of ammunition. $425

eIviRuN.jpg

SMITH & WESSON MODEL 19-4 6": .357 MAGNUM. Made in 1980. Pinned and recessed.  Excellent condition with only a slight turn line. $650 FIRM. 

ZLMNdRa.jpg

OQBLxFO.jpg

SPRINGFIELD ARMORY ULTRA-COMPACT 1911: .45ACP. Good condition, Made Dec, 1996. Now discontinued. Checkered front strap and main spring housing, extended thumb safety and Novak sights. The gun has an aftermarket finish which is showing wear from carry. Comes with 5 Wilson Combat magazines. $700

9wxyevZ.jpgvTgNiPQ.jpg

watch for more to be added later! 

Edited by Grayfox54
  • Like 3

New Additions!

Smith & Wesson Model 38/44 heavy duty: 5" barrel.  Made in 1934. This is a 38 Special built on the large N-frame. Former Police gun. The backstrap is marked "POL DEPT, LOMBARD, ILL" 
This is a shooter grade gun. Bore and mechanics are excellent. At some point it was nicely re-finished, But it is now showing some light holster wear on the barrel and edges. I'd rate the finish at about 90-95%. It also has incorrect grips.  
This is a scarce and hard to find model and would make a great addition to any collection. $600

7cPXlDs.jpg

MmcIlpC.jpg

BROWNING 1911/22: CALIBER .22lr, Excellent condition. Pint sized version of the classic 1911 for rimfire fun. 4 magazines. $450

8vHyjC0.jpg

u37LLsj.jpg?1

NAVY ARMS/UBERTI SCHOFIELD: Caliber .45 Colt, 5" barrel. Very nice copy of the Smith & Wesson 1875 Schofield revolver. Excellent condition. $650

m7K1fIj.jpg

9CUJgIz.jpg

I initially read your ad as, I need a truck gun, sale.

Then I saw what you have for sale, "what kind of truck gun is he looking?!"

Re located the comma.

Ain't English grand!

GLWS, you have some really cool stuff.

If I can offer any help with your purchase, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Edited by Gotthegoods

Thanks. 

My 15 year old truck died on me. Gonna cost more to fix than its worth. I might get about $2000 for it if I'm lucky. So I need a lot of cash for a big down payment to keep notes down to what a retired old man can afford. Hoping to get a late model used one. Anything older and you usually just end up buying somebody else's problems. Like I said: sacrifices will have to be made. :cry: 

45 minutes ago, corerftech said:

Had my 1994.5 F250 XLT, 7.3 DI (PSD), ext. cab, LB, 137k miles, manual z5f listed in NON-firearms here for a week or two.

Its 2WD.

Its NICE, its been gone through for reliability and not molested for power.

Two owners, me and the OB. Me for 6k miles, the balance the grandpa who bought new.

Was parting with it for a small 4wd. 21 MPG or better on highway, 16-19 in city.

This is not a problem to inherit, this is a problem SOLVER. Ask me why by PM or call me.

Not to highjack thread, this is what the thread was heading for as an end result. Ill delete this post if its out of place but SINCE SEVERAL replied NEED TRUCK, figured it was on point.

In Germantown. PM me for details ANY of you who may be interested with the OP having first right of refusal.

OP (Greyfox54): Guns listed here may be of interest in partial trade/funding.

This is an OBS, first mo production of PSD, the last great American Truck, period! Long live OBS Fords, the end of THE ERA of great trucks.

If you need more truck than that, you probably need to look at a Mack or Freightliner!

I appreciate the offers guys, but if I buy another truck, it'll be a late model with low mileage. Besides, I've been doing some research and talking to some folks on-line and there's one more thing to try before giving up on the old girl. I really don't want to loose this truck and I really, really don't want a truck note. 

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 4:47 PM, hipower said:

Price, condition, and pics? I'm sort of looking for a truck myself.

23 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Same here!

It is in fair condition. It has an oil leak that needs repaired, but other than that I have fixed several things and kept up on the maintenance. I just don't need three cars. I'll get some pics put up. It has 230k miles, it is a stout running 4x4. I would ask $3.5k just to pay off my loan on it.