I initially read your ad as, I need a truck gun, sale.

Then I saw what you have for sale, "what kind of truck gun is he looking?!"

Re located the comma.

Ain't English grand!

GLWS, you have some really cool stuff.

If I can offer any help with your purchase, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Edited by Gotthegoods

Thanks. 

My 15 year old truck died on me. Gonna cost more to fix than its worth. I might get about $2000 for it if I'm lucky. So I need a lot of cash for a big down payment to keep notes down to what a retired old man can afford. Hoping to get a late model used one. Anything older and you usually just end up buying somebody else's problems. Like I said: sacrifices will have to be made. :cry: 

45 minutes ago, corerftech said:

Had my 1994.5 F250 XLT, 7.3 DI (PSD), ext. cab, LB, 137k miles, manual z5f listed in NON-firearms here for a week or two.

Its 2WD.

Its NICE, its been gone through for reliability and not molested for power.

Two owners, me and the OB. Me for 6k miles, the balance the grandpa who bought new.

Was parting with it for a small 4wd. 21 MPG or better on highway, 16-19 in city.

This is not a problem to inherit, this is a problem SOLVER. Ask me why by PM or call me.

Not to highjack thread, this is what the thread was heading for as an end result. Ill delete this post if its out of place but SINCE SEVERAL replied NEED TRUCK, figured it was on point.

In Germantown. PM me for details ANY of you who may be interested with the OP having first right of refusal.

OP (Greyfox54): Guns listed here may be of interest in partial trade/funding.

This is an OBS, first mo production of PSD, the last great American Truck, period! Long live OBS Fords, the end of THE ERA of great trucks.

If you need more truck than that, you probably need to look at a Mack or Freightliner!

I appreciate the offers guys, but if I buy another truck, it'll be a late model with low mileage. Besides, I've been doing some research and talking to some folks on-line and there's one more thing to try before giving up on the old girl. I really don't want to loose this truck and I really, really don't want a truck note. 

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 4:47 PM, hipower said:

Price, condition, and pics? I'm sort of looking for a truck myself.

23 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Same here!

It is in fair condition. It has an oil leak that needs repaired, but other than that I have fixed several things and kept up on the maintenance. I just don't need three cars. I'll get some pics put up. It has 230k miles, it is a stout running 4x4. I would ask $3.5k just to pay off my loan on it.