Waffle House Shooting-Nashville

AuEagle

1 hour ago, monkeylizard said:

He went back to his place and got some pants. Exactly how the police know this is still a mystery to me. Perhaps a neighbor witnessed it.

So, he's no longer nude but possibly still on foot. Apparently they think he may still be in the wooded area near his apartment. I didn't realize that Google now identifies the site of shootings(or similar events) on their maps.

The yellow area I highlighted is an elementary school. 

image.png.7b380fa46bb2663d15443d01241deedf.png

I just saw Don Aaron's press conference. He said a neighbor witnessed him shirtless in dark pants behind the apartment building after the shooting. That's how they know he went back and got some pants. That was the last confirmed sighting.

3 long guns are accounted for but not a handgun.

2 hours ago, bersaguy said:

I have another question that I am hhoping some ex or active LEO K-9 Officer can answer for me cause I don't understand this. When the K-9 is on a trail and is in persuit of a suspect like yesterday I know K-9 dogs are trained to take down and assailent why when the dog strikes the trail to they continue to keep the dog leashed? If they were to release the dog it could close on the bad guy much quicker, take the guy down and keep him down till help arrives. Being kept on the leash would make it easy for the officer to change directions and take the dog off the scent trail. I think that is exactly what happened yesterday........JMHO

They can’t let the dog loose because they (the handler) has to ID the suspect. If an innocent was in the area the dog could tear them up before the Officer got to the dog. Also the Officer doesn’t want to blindly send the dog after someone he knows is armed with a gun.

• Authorized Vendor
15 minutes ago, tntnixon said:

David Briley said “i hope one day we are civilized enough to demand that only people who can show a need for a van can own a van “

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/23/van-plows-into-crowd-in-toronto-nine-dead-driver-in-custody-cops-say.html

Tell me your kidding....that moron didn't actually say that did he?

52 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

The S.o.b. should be hung before the sun goes down...and broadcast on live tv.

This would go a long way in preventing these evil acts.

Nah.  We've got to stretch this out for years, spend millions of dollars of the taxpayers money, and let the perp pile up a mountain of sicko love letters from some very strange women.   Just like the kid in Florida.   Besides, if we just strung him up, he wouldn't be as good of a poster boy for gun control.

Not to worry. Mayor Briley's gonna clean up the town, get rid of all these war like guns, bring peace & harmony among his people. O' course he's not going to mess with the lunatics though, they're not the problem, guns are.

I'd like to kick his sissy butt.....just saying.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Grunt67 said:

Not to worry. Mayor Briley's gonna clean up the town, get rid of all these war like guns, bring peace & harmony among his people. O' course he's not going to mess with the lunatics though, they're not the problem, guns are.

I'd like to kick his sissy butt.....just saying.

Let’s not forget that Nashville is one of the very few cities in the country where crime is actually exploding. Once the far left took over and quit letting cops do their job, it’s been insane . I mean on what planet should the police be required to spend as much time patrolling low/no crime areas as high crime areas just so people in high crime areas can feel better about themselves and not have their feelings hurt ?

hizzonner pro tem can take a run and jump at himself. I'm just glad that the guy is in custody.

I don't want to know what sort of a twisto he is, nor what meds he was supposed to be on, nor none of that. He killed innocent people, without cause or regret. He needs to be speedily tried, and if (when)  found guilty, answer for his crime with his life.

SWC

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tntnixon said:

Let’s not forget that Nashville is one of the very few cities in the country where crime is actually exploding. Once the far left took over and quit letting cops do their job, it’s been insane . I mean on what planet should the police be required to spend as much time patrolling low/no crime areas as high crime areas just so people in high crime areas can feel better about themselves and not have their feelings hurt ?

We could bring back Chief Serpas to make the crime stats go down. Crime itself wouldn't go down, but the stats would look awesome again! He had some Cajun voodoo going on with his book-cooking recipes.

• Like 3
The preps father gave him guns after he had been voided from owning firearms.
Dad's butt is going to be hurting after the feds and possible civil suits hit him!

Evidently this dude’s family is very wealthy. Between lawyers fees and civil suits, this will likely cease to be the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4 hours ago, monkeylizard said:

We could bring back Chief Serpas to make the crime stats go down. Crime itself wouldn't go down, but the stats would look awesome again! He had some Cajun voodoo going on with his book-cooking recipes.

Slurpass needs to stay where he is.