Waffle House Shooting-Nashville

AuEagle

3 minutes ago, luvmyberetta said:

Good thing Waffle House has a nation wide "gun free" policy to prevent things like this from...oh, never mind. 

Just news about another GUN FREE Killing Field that people go to in their everyday lives just to be Sacrficial Lambs to those who have a desire to do harm to people and will pick a place of least resistance every time............JMHO

So why the heck was this guy nude under his jacket? Crazy much?

You ever feel like someone somewhere setting these up to happen to push their agenda. Things seem too close together and too specific. A guy with a semi 12ga could have done even more damage. 

Edited by Ronald_55
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Guy was on LE radar, nothing done. Business as usual.

Why are these Lib SOB's crying about guns? Where is the concern/marches/protests, against the justice system, law enforcement, that have an opportunity to prevent, and do nothing. Something really wrong with that picture. Why is the media not perched on the FBI front stoop, looking for explanations?

Sorry for the rant, but this just stinks!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

So why the heck was this guy nude under his jacket? Crazy much?

You ever feel like someone somewhere setting these up to happen to push their agenda. Things seem too close together and too specific. A guy with a semi 12ga could have done even more damage. 

Yes. I sometimes think things like that, then I think "that's just crazy". Then it happens again and again, almost as if it were on cue.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Ronald_55 said:

So why the heck was this guy nude under his jacket? Crazy much?. 

Crazy people do seem to be nude a lot.

That’s why I could never be a cop, I don’t want to deal with naked people.

i have a feeling this guy was on some serious drugs.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Garufa said:

Crazy people do seem to be nude a lot.

That’s why I could never be a cop, I don’t want to deal with naked people.

i have a feeling this guy was on some serious drugs.

And have you ever noticed it is never a hot 20ish chick. Most of the time it is an overweight guy that makes me think I am looking in a mirror.

I could not be a cop tackling random nude people. You never know what they are covered in or if they are gonna bite you. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

And have you ever noticed it is never a hot 20ish chick. Most of the time it is an overweight guy that makes me think I am looking in a mirror.

I could not be a cop tackling random nude people. You never know what they are covered in or if they are gonna bite you. 

That is what tasers are used for. If I was a LEO and knew I had to deal with him I would light him up like a Christmas tree and every time he moved I would light him up again.........JMHO

• Like 1

During the press conference the Nashville Mayor took his few minutes to call for more gun control, but don't think he mentioned the real reason - mental health.  I understand two were shot outside before the gunman entered the Waffle House.  A CCW holder in the restaurant may have been able to engage and end the shooting at that point.  Cudo's to the guy who charged the shooter and took his gun away.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KahrMan said:

The Waffle House I go to is not posted. 

If and when my SIL stops by and wants to go to the WH here in Gallatin I am always packing. I don't know if it is posted or not cause I never looked. The only 2 people that know I am packing is SIL and my self cause we both go completely concealed and unless they have installed metal detectors or have a guy with a wand I will leave. If not we will eat and leave. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Yes. I sometimes think things like that, then I think "that's just crazy". Then it happens again and again, almost as if it were on cue.

Well, it may sound crazy & maybe it is, but I've thought the same thing. Wouldn't surprise me if some of the gun hating Liberals are just giddy every time this happens to further their agenda.

Bad thing to say, but I put nothing past these butt holes.

PS, my tin foil hat fits fine & I've just made a down payment on my black helicopter, LOL

• Like 3