Sign in to follow this  
Steelharp

Arrr, matey!

It just needs a bayonet kinda like this one. Just make it hook into the bipod mount.

8DtVks1.jpg

• Haha 1

Just when I thought it was safe here!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steelharp said:

IMG95201804239518585595011.jpg

Tonight we’re gonna party like it’s 1599... everybody sing!!’

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By prag
      A friend sent me a link to the Extar EP 9. It's a 9mm "pistol" that accepts Glock magazines.
      Here's the link: http://extarusa.com/ep9.htm
      I've spent the past week in deep South MS sans internet connectivity, so I've only done a cursory search since I returned last evening. But these look like an affordable entry point into PPC... IF they function reliably. And that'd be the kicker...
      This is a polymer blow-back design, so long term durability could/would be a concern. But, it's around $400.00...so there's that. 
      Anyone have any first hand experience with one?

• By Ronald_55
      Toying with the idea of getting a Shield 9mm. I have a M&P 2.0 .45 that I like.  I see used v1.0 Shields for sale pretty regularly at decent prices. Is the v2.0 worth the extra to buy new or lightly used versus the v1.0?
      Looking because I want to solidify which pistol I am going to cc. Some of my others are large size and probably not a comfortable fit day to day. I have a SR9c that I like the size of, but I promised to sell it back to the buddy I bought it off of since he has gotten over his financial hump. That would generate a bit of free cash though I should gave just told him I am keeping it. 
    • By Steelharp
      . Hey, this guy at work brings me a bag with a completely disassembled Colt .38. The last patent date on the barrel is 1888, and the serial # is 67. Says COLT D.A. 38. Any idea when it was made?

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines