• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bucnball
      Found a 9mm cartridge case @ the range today with a series of dark flutes all the way around it . A first for me, what kind of pistol has a fluted chamber ? I'm curious. 
    • By Prybar
      Never mind, I'm new, I posted the wrong place.
    • By Prybar
      I could use a little help. I listed the Thompson Contender under handguns because that's what I shoot although they make nice rifles and shotguns as well. I bought my Thompson Contender in about 1985, stainless steel with a .22 bull barrel , also a .223 barrel. Now that all these years have gone by I would like to buy a .308 Pistol barrel but I can't follow the model numbers interchangeability
      . G1, G2, and the latest. Are they all interchangeable?
      I'm thinking not. Just trying to locate the right one to fit. Trouble will probably be in finding one.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines