Cz addition

C.lunn

GnL got this in today Cz75 shadow SP-01. I really like it. Any recommendations for  parts?

The next question is do I keep my full size m&p 2.0 or sell it.

Resized.jpg

Edited by C.lunn

Since that's a Phantom there are no real grip options, well I guess you could add some Talon Grip tape. 

As far as other parts you can go with as much or as little from Cajun Gun Works as you want.  I'd put a couple of hundred rounds through it first and then go from there. 

If I were you I would keep the M&P 2.0 also.  For parts you can purchase trigger kits from CZ Customs or Cajun Gun Works.  You can also send the gun to them and they will take care of the options you want.  Enjoy your new CZ.

Wife said I have an extra slot in my carry case might as well keep it. I think she's up to something.

I went to my buddies after I purchased it and we both were impressed with the accuracy out of the box. I'm about to go to GnL to use this free pass and run a few hundred rds through it.

Concur on Cajun Gun Works for parts if you like to DIY.

From customer testimonials, instructions and videos are spot on.

Or let David and his team tune it up for you.

Shoot it before you start spending, it's hard to get it back later.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.