What are chances of an Assault Weapon Ban In Tennessee? Fleeing From The Pacific Northwest

Correct in effect, but here, not so much in amount.

Simply put, get the 2016 presidential result maps by county. Draw lines from the center of the very bluest counties to the center of the nearest very reddest. That's the direction the filth will try to spread.

The first all out bans will, of course, be authored by Don Cuomo and moonbeam. The next four will be Oregon, Washington, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. Oddly enough, even after 36 years of that whiny little puke Reid, and 12 of that reverse carpetbagger Titus, I don't see a ban in Nevada for a good long while, even with its being so close to the ethical open sewer of Cali.

But as to here... unless the country stops spiraling down the drain, TN will get a state AWB. I maintain it will take longer, and be poorly followed, owing to so many taking the darn things across the many lakes and rivers and having capsizings.

I prophesy that Home Depot/Menards/Lowes etc will have nationwide runs on 6-8" PVC pipe and caps after the first ban.

Of course, I could be whistling past the graveyard, so to speak... a trite explanation, save that I live at this time quite literally across the street from one.

Andersen/Heritage this week, Heaven approving.

SWC

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, SWCUMBERLAND said:

Correct in effect, but here, not so much in amount.

Simply put, get the 2016 presidential result maps by county. Draw lines from the center of the very bluest counties to the center of the nearest very reddest. That's the direction the filth will try to spread.

The first all out bans will, of course, be authored by Don Cuomo and moonbeam. The next four will be Oregon, Washington, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. Oddly enough, even after 36 years of that whiny little puke Reid, and 12 of that reverse carpetbagger Titus, I don't see a ban in Nevada for a good long while, even with its being so close to the ethical open sewer of Cali.

But as to here... unless the country stops spiraling down the drain, TN will get a state AWB. I maintain it will take longer, and be poorly followed, owing to so many taking the darn things across the many lakes and rivers and having capsizings.

I prophesy that Home Depot/Menards/Lowes etc will have nationwide runs on 6-8" PVC pipe and caps after the first ban.

Of course, I could be whistling past the graveyard, so to speak... a trite explanation, save that I live at this time quite literally across the street from one.

Andersen/Heritage this week, Heaven approving.

SWC

Tennessee would do much better if people from up North that plan on moving south to Tennessee leave everything they have that is blue including their voting and politics in the state they are moving from. Problem is many of them bring the Blues with them!!!! All I can say is if any Yankees are moving here to escape the dictatorship state they are now living in leave all of that behind when you move. 

• Like 1
On 5/4/2018 at 2:44 AM, 4Freedom said:

Strangely enough, we get liberals moving here from all over, even Tennessee, who vote away my rights.  This is what has led this freedom loving conservative to flee the place he grew up and doesnt even know anymore.

True, and we are more than happy to send them packing.