frankiegnc

PIC Decatur Ga cal .22 Extra Part

I took a friends PIC Decatur Ga cal .22 revolver apart to clean.  I always take pictures so I will know exactly how to reassemble the parts.  However, in this case a part fell out during disassembly without me knowing where it came from.  I have attached a photo of the part in question.  The part is 1/4" long.  Does anyone have an idea of where this part goes?  Any help would be appreciated.  Sorry for the image being upside down.

PIC Decatur Ga .22 extra part.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By IdRatherBeFlying
      A while ago my dad had bought a handgun for himself while living here in Tennessee, when I got out of bootcamp and got my handgun permit, he gave it to me as a present ( I was 19 at the time also there is no bill of sale/ paper trail because he just gave it to me) he has since moved to Alabama but I have still have and carry that same handgun today. Is that OK? Am I allowed to carry that gun purchased by my dad who was a tn resident at that time but has now moved to Alabama?
    • By dblscale
      Anyone in the Nashville area that restores broomhandle Mausers? This is a family piece handed down to me and it's in rough shape but I'd like to try and restore it. Any recommendations will be appreciated.
    • By Ahitchc4
      If there is a thread similar to this please direct me. I looked for about 5 minutes.
      I’m about to start a pistol build and I’m looking for some advice. What is the optimal barrel and rail length? I have a 14.5” rifle with a pinned flash hider to make it 16” now just to put that into perspective. 
      Also I’m looking to make this with mid level components. What braces perform the best? Any recommendations on barrel besides Daniel Defense? I know they’re good to go. 
      Last question. I know it costs around $200 for the stamp to SBR a rifle. That’s just for one single lower that you can put any length barrel upper on correct? Also how long does is usually take to get that stamp back in TN?

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines