TT Gunleather

Do any of you have a holster from TT Gun leather? TGO David referred me to them, he just finished my holster and mag carrier for my M&P 2.0 Compact Mikes Special and these have Elephant leather trim and look awesome I can’t wait to get them 

92057987-CE3C-49F1-A5A9-41264E7B27DB.jpeg

Edited by willis68
6 hours ago, willis68 said:

Do any of you have a holster from T&T Gun leather? TGO David referred me to them, he just finished my holster and mag carrier for my M&P 2.0 Compact Mikes Special and these have Elephant leather trim and look awesome I can’t wait to get them 

92057987-CE3C-49F1-A5A9-41264E7B27DB.jpeg

One of these days, somebody's gonna mug you just for all the cool weapons you're carrying that day :) 

• Like 1

I went through a bunch of IWB holsters for my Glock 19 until I found TT GunLeather.  I have the Mike's Special and it is perfect.

Milt Sparks holsters were close, but the TT carries the pistol lower in the waist band which I prefer.

• Like 1

And as good as the Holsters are in my opinion much better than Milt Sparks, Tim is making me a Gun Belt in black with Elephant trim I am very excited as I know this will be my favorite as well

Edited by willis68
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Less than 2 weeks from time of order until it was received!  While it's rare that I carry a revolver, the craftsmanship of this holster will probably see an increase in revolver carry time.

Edited by tnhawk
  • 1 month later...

I have several of his holsters and love them.  I'll be ordering another soon.  Also, I had an issue where I'd lost a part off one of my holsters.  I shot him a note and he came right back with what I needed.  Stand up guy - deal with confidence!

• 7 months later...

I never expected I would spend more on a holster and set of grips than a pistol cost, but last weekend I ordered a holster from TT Gunleather and a set of grips from Esmeralda.  This Colt is going to be nice looking!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 4:49 PM, tnhawk said:

I never expected I would spend more on a holster and set of grips than a pistol cost, but last weekend I ordered a holster from TT Gunleather and a set of grips from Esmeralda.  This Colt is going to be nice looking!

New grips and holster arrived this week.  Excellent work from Tucker Gunleather.

Holster from TT Gunleather should arrive in a few days!

IMG_0156.jpg

Edited by tnhawk
photo of wrong holster
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, krunchnik said:

Ummm-do you mean Tucker Gunleather

Sorry, got the wrong holster  - I've ordered from Tucker Gunleather and TT Gunleather this month.

Each does excellent work!

Edited by tnhawk
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...