Ok!!! Lets talk dogs!

3 hours ago, bersaguy said:

Well can't thank for enough for all the insight into this issue I have with my  dog delima that probably is not as much as I think it might be. I live kind of a routine life syle these days and Darby is learning it pretty well. I eat supper pretty close to 5PM and that is when I feed her and she knows when it is close to 5 oclock cause where ever she is at about 15 minute before 5 she will be following me around every move I make. I can look at my watch and it will be close to 5PM about every day. Quackersmacker may be right and I may very well be over thinking and over complicating this whole issue about her food. I want her on a dry food if possible because it is just a lot less religious timing thing. Put food down and when the bowl is empty or close fill it again. Can't do that with wet food. today I will try one of the recomended foods I will pick up at the store and give it a dedicated effort to find the one she likes and my life will be less stressful.

Oh Quacker, I went fishing last night on Percy Priest Lake fished 5 hours and caught 31 bass both Largemouth and Smallmouths and had a great evenng. Not bad for first time back on the water in about 2 years.

31 BASS!    Now I really can't wait to move to Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!   Congrats, and glad you got out!  

• Like 1
On 6/2/2018 at 1:19 PM, DaveTN said:

We (Dogs owners) worry too much. Your dog will eat if she is hungry. If she won’t there is a medical issue and it won’t matter what you are trying to feed her; she will need medical attention.

My last Doberman ate well and was also fed scraps. My new puppy will be fed nothing but dry dog food and no people food.

I’m using 4Health grain free dry puppy food right now because that is what the breeder was feeding him. When we go to adult food I will reevaluate.

But again…barring a medical problem your dog will eat.

Try looking at Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy. It gets high ratings and it is AAFCO certified for large breeds. It is what .... don't be shocked here .... Our new Rottweiler is on. He will be on it until he is 2 and then we will work him over to Victor like our other dogs. And yes... This makes #12. LOL

• Like 1
10 hours ago, MrsMonkeyMan2500 said:

Try looking at Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy. It gets high ratings and it is AAFCO certified for large breeds. It is what .... don't be shocked here .... Our new Rottweiler is on. He will be on it until he is 2 and then we will work him over to Victor like our other dogs. And yes... This makes #12. LOL

Now get 1 more and have a Bakers Dozen...........:up: Glad to see you back posting again. I know the pack keeps you busy. 

• Like 1