Backpack Rigs...Post them up!!

Urse

Anyone else here have a pistol backpack rig? Post them Up!! My AR Pistol backpack setup. DDM4 V7s 11.5 inch upper on Spikes Lower with Aimpoint Pro, fixed DD front sight, MBUS Pro flip up rear sight, Geissele SSA trigger, Law Tactical Folder with Tailhook Mod 2 brace. Carried in Sentinel Concepts bag with 3 Mag cards, IFAK(stuffed below mag cards), gloves, hydration, fire starter, spare knife, spare light, trail mix and a spare multitool.

20180610_024625_zpsgbruzvfj.jpg

20180610_024510_zpsr420ez55.jpg

20180610_024809_zpscxjbjxnh.jpg20180610_024834_zpsmjyhfimf.jpg20180610_024904_zpsezvhbxkr.jpg20180610_024940_zpsui32e0wo.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rightwinger said:

Why is there a light in front of the front sight?

Because it is most likely (70%+) that if I need the pistol it will be at night. The iron sights lower third cowitness with the red dot. The light sits below the sights and the switch is alongside the front sight body. I can actuate the switch with my thumb without altering my grip at all whether shooting the pistol right or left handed. You do not even notice the light through the aimpoint just the fins of the front sight in the bottom of the window(which i think helps get on target a little faster). If you pop up the rear iron you just use the bottom of the window.

21 minutes ago, Garufa said:

How fast can you deploy the weapon from that setup?

5 to 10 seconds. I will run some drills with a shot timer next weekend and get you an average.

Edited by Urse
errr "pistol"