Youtube dropped Brownell's videos

In all honesty, they should have seen this coming.

YouTube suddenly terminated the channel for the firearms parts company Brownells, the company claimed on Saturday.

“Brownells’ YouTube channel has been terminated without warning or notice,” Brownells’ Twitter account stated.

The 80-year-old gun supplies company reached out to followers on social media, asking them to contact Google, which owns YouTube, about the move.

“If you’re opposed to the attacks on our communitys 1st & 2nd Amendment rights, please contact Google,” Brownells said.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/youtube-guns-brownells-channel-shut-down/

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

Well that sucks! :mad:  I've done business with Brownell's for 30 years or more. They're about as wholesome as apple pie. Why the hell does you-tube wanna pick on them? 

YouTube shut down several gun-related channels this weekend.  Brownell's is just the most mainstream of them.

Bottom line is that YouTube is very anti Second Amendment and wants us off of their platform.

Google appears to weigh in on politics, 1st and 2nd Amendments.  Very frustrating for me.  I hope this is some kind of mistake that will soon be remedied.

YouTube suddenly terminated the channel for the firearms parts company Brownells, the company claimed on Saturday.

“Brownells’ YouTube channel has been terminated without warning or notice,” Brownells’ Twitter account stated.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/youtube-guns-brownells-channel-shut-down/

• Dislike 1

This is what happens when you have a monopoly. Let’s be honest; there is no viable alternative to Google or YouTube. There may be someday; but there isn’t today.

Some Google employees want Google to pull out of the Drone program. I doubt that will happen, but if it does I wonder how much money they government has already paid them.

I’m surprised they could get 5K signatures that want to turn their backs on the security of our troops. But I don’t guess that should surprise me; some low lifes don’t care about anyone but themselves.

These liberal snowflakes don’t seem to be paying attention to what is going on around them.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/google-halt-controversial-project-aiding-pentagon-drones-n879471

My first stop for any gun related videos is Full30.com. I only use YouTube when I have to. I switched when they did all their saber rattling a year or so ago.

Unfortunately Full30 still has some limitations to get worked out like total video length but I felt it should be supported for giving us an alternative.