I have recently been given a very nice mower from my father after he upraded to a massive commercial mower. As I told him before he gave it to me, ..."I don't have enough yard for this beast...I already have a little Husky that does just fine and could even push mow my yard in about an hour, if I wanted to."

It is a Z445 EZtrak  with a 48" deck and a strong 24hp v twin. This thing cuts and drives really well and cruises along at almost 10mph.! He bought it at the dealership and has had all the scheduled sevices done there as well.

It is a 2014 or 2015 model with only about 140 hours on it so it really is in excellent shape.

https://www.deere.com/en_US/products/equipment/riding_mowers/zero_turn_mowers/z400_series/z445_48inch/z445_48inch.page

He paid a pretty penny for it and I would hate to sell a gift so I haven't really researched it enough to give a fair asking price, but... I don't think I would feel as guilty if I traded it.

I'm looking for a good commuter bike like a sport cruiser (Versy, Nc700x, V Strom...) or maybe a naked bike or regular cruiser but I'm more of a straigh up rider so nothing to laid back or laid forward. I would also like for it to be a 2004 or newer and between 650 and 1200cc. 

Can add cash for the right bike.

20180414_121150-1.jpg

Edited by jct231
  • Like 1