Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 221 Fireball
      Three Sig 226 15 round magazines, one still new in wrapper - $45 for all three, FTF Mt Juliet

• By CZ9MM
      I picked this up to try a mirrorless system. for what it is, it's great. It is very small, very light, and offers good images. However, it is not the Canon DSLR's that I've been so accustomed to over the years. To me, the menus seem backwards and confusing. For someone that hasn't shot a specific system for a number of years, perhaps it would be easier to pickup.
      Advantages? There are many advantages, in addition to those listed above, for choosing a mirrorless camera like this over a DSLR. For starters, typically (such as on this A6000), you aren't actually looking through the camera but instead looking at a tiny LCD screen when you look through the electronic viewfinder. This allows you to see menus and pictures through the viewfinder. This is very cool! You can also turn on focus peaking which will show you what is in focus by turning that part of the viewfinder a certain color. There are many other benefits and tradeoffs for a mirrorless camera. If you have literally never tried one, they are quite different. Some people love them, some hate them. You can also charge this camera simply buy plugging it into a USB charger. That's cool!
      So, what is for sale:
      Sony A6000 w/ Kit Lens ($548) Sony FE 28mm f/2 Lens ($448) Rokinon 12mm NCS CS E Lens ($316) Three Batteries (1 OEM, 2x Wasabi w/ Charger)  I am asking $800 OBO for all. I will get pictures up soon. So, I do not have boxes for any of it, and I'm missing two lens caps. However, the glass and sensor are all in excellent shape. There is minor wear on the lenses as well as the camera itself. However, nothing bad at all, but it has indeed been used.
      I have decided not to keep this and would like to free up the cash within the next week. Hopefully it will sell soon, so please message me if you are the least bit interested.
    • By bersaguy
      CZ 75D Compact 9MM has has 2 magazines fired through it. Comes with 2 magazines and original Box.
      Price was $550.00. Now $500.00 FTF TN.HCP Gun is is pristine condition If interested PM me here. Price is not edged in stone!!!!!

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines