Sign in to follow this  
luvmyberetta

sale-or-trade New H&K USP 45 Ext. Magazines

I have two brand new factory H&K USP 45 magazines with extended, finger rest base plates. I bought these new, but never got the chance to use them. $35 each shipped or $60 shipped for the pair. I accept Paypal "friends & family" or U.S. Postal money orders. Located in Scott County. Thanks.

Would trade for USP 45 compact mags or 15 round Cougar 8000 mags.

aw1Q7zX.jpg

pjfX1t9.jpg

MFMDxU8.jpg

A9EGTBH.jpg

m73rR3R.jpg

Edited by luvmyberetta

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By n0rlf
      I have traded off my T-Rex gun. I have the following components available as well as some ammo:
      1 Box Hornady Match 285 Gr ELD 20 Rounds
      1 open 8 lb jug of Accurate MagPro powder (Stored correctly)
      four 50 count boxes of Sierra GameKing 215 gr Spitzer bullets unopened
      1 open box approx 50 bullets Hornady 225 Gr SST
      About 60 empty IMI brass
      30 rounds reloads with the Hornady SST bullets.
      1 set of Lyman Dies
      Price at this point is $400 which is about 2/3 what it would be at retail! I will entertain offers and trades. Never know what I might take so do not be afraid to ask.
      I am building a house so feel free to off building materials!  

Thanks
    • By chief465
      Set of RMA IV NIJ 0101.06 Certified Model 1189 Rifle Plates 10x12 Stand Alone Single Curve 7lb Plates. 1” thickness. Purchased new July 2016 
      $440.00 or trade below 
      Only trades interested would be quality duty grade .556 upper with keymod rail. 12.5-14.5 inch barrel. Preferably with BCG and CH or
      Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6.. 
      Lebanon, TN 
      615-207-6617 for quick contact and pics. 

• By JAlexanderMSgt
      Ruger M-77, MK II in 7mm Mag for sale.  In good condition.  Blued barrel and I think walnut stock.  Asking 400.00 or open to trade offers, but not sure what I would trade for.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines