Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ropin4gold
      Gone

• By CZ9MM
      I accepted this as a trade a few weeks back. I thought I was going to want to keep it for its uniqueness but have since changed my mind.
      $1,000 or open to trades of any kind, but my preferred interests would be:
      9mm Glocks (Gen 4 or 5) AK Type Rifles CZ's in the only caliber they come in (9mm 😀) Possibly Canon lenses/bodies As for the Lone Eagle itself, it was a single shot rifle caliber pistol with a rotating breech loading mechanism. The pistol is loaded by rotating the breech clockwise, dropping a round in, and then rotating the breech back counter-clockwise. Then the cocking lever, on the left, is pulled. This one is chambered in .223, I do not know whether it is technically capable of 5.56 but considering how heavy this thing is built in every way possible, I imagine that it probably is capable of 5.56 mil-spec ammo. This thing ways 6lbs in its current configuration.
      Included is a "Firefield 1-6x24". This is an illuminated scope and the adjustment knob on the left changes through different brightness levels as well as changing the reticle between red and green.
      Pricing this is difficult, I've researched and priced this at the top end of what they are seemingly worth. I'm open to offers of cash as well as trade + cash.

• By cmsmith712001
      $325 is as low as I can go on this one.  Up for sale or trade is a Glock 31 in 357 Sig with two year old TruGlo TFO night sights, Talon grips, and three factory magazines.  This firearm has exactly 100 problem free rounds through it.  There are noticeable marks on the slide from being carried daily.  I will also include two boxes of Underwood 125 grain ammo, and an AlienGear holster.  Price is $325 Located in Greenbrier, TN.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.
TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.
Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines