Sig P6 needs new home

Whisper

For sale or trade, Sig P6 9mm.  This is the German police version of the P225 (the original, not the current P225A1).  Has 8/94 date on slide.  Gun has really nice checkered wooden grips (I think Hogue, but I am not sure).  Also comes with seven magazines, none of which has a manufacturer's name anywhere, so I have no idea of their origin.  It all fits in a Sig Custom Shop carrying bag, although I have no reason to suspect this gun came from there.  But it's a nice bag. :)

I took this on a trade and I like the gun but just have no need for yet another service-size 9mm.  So I'm going to see if someone else wants to give it a home.

$600 cash sale FTF in Nashville-Murfreesboro area to TN resident legally able to purchase handguns.   Or I'd be willing to trade.  As I said, I don't need another 9mm this size, but I would be seriously interested in a Sig P239.  Also open to .45s.  And revolvers.  And shotguns and rifles. 

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks for looking,

Whisper

I'll bump this up.  I've had some trade offers; just not the right one quite yet.  

Note that this P6, as a late model (1994), has the lighter DA trigger and the redesigned feed ramp that reliably feeds JHP.   It probably wants to come live at your house.  

Thanks for looking,

Whisper

I'll bump this back up.  It's gotten quite a few inquiries -- probably more than any gun I've ever posted -- but no buyers/traders yet.  What's in your gun safe that you don't shoot any more?  It might be something I need.  Asking is free, and the worst that can happen is that I'd say "No, thanks."

Thanks for looking,

Whisper

Archived