IWB tuckable and printing

Actually not bad, if you can get a black belt the clip will be less noticeable. The suspenders may make it more noticeable as well by holding the bloused shirt in tight to your back.

All of that said I would notice the heavy belt, clip, and you carrying but I know what to look for. Given his past does your coworker know what to look for as well? It's tougher to hide a gun from someone who knows what to look for compared to the average joe who isn't observant.

Yep, the clip is real obvious (to anyone who knows what to look for) and the suspenders don't help. A darker belt and shirt would go a long way.  Or paint the clip to match your belt. 

That said, I highly doubt the average sheeple would notice. 

Edited by peejman

I'll switch to my black belt tomorrow. I wish I didn't have to wear a white shirt, but I can't do anything about that.

Maybe after I've been here longer. I see the other guys wearing other colors. All solid, but not white, anyway.

Edited by Steelharp
  • 1 month later...

I always wondered about how to hide the clip of an IWB holster, and recently got an idea (that I haven't put to the test yet). If the holster has only one clip, buy a Leatherman (or other brand) tool with leather belt pouch. Drill a small hole into the upper part of the clip and the Leatherman pouch. Attach the pouch with a rivet to the clip. Now people will see you're carrying a Leatherman, and the clip is obviously to hold your multi-tool on your belt. If the gun doesn't print, would this fool even folks who carry and know what to look for? It just might.

I need to order a couple more clips for my holsters and will get an extra one to drill and try out.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...