OC an empty holster?

This past Saturday, wife and I took the littles out for some putt-putt. In the hustle to get there as soon as they opened, we happened to see Keith Urban and Nicole leaving one of their children’s party at the facility which was awesome. On to the rest:

Kids wanted to go to a place I call and rhymes with chunky cheese. Knowing the policy I obliged but had something with an edge on it just in case pizza started flying. 

Just about to leave and I noticed a fella with a Blackhawk Serpa on his belt - empty! Not sure the reason why. Looked to have snaps vs belt loops or the paddle. 

Why? Just why? 3478E84F-B2F2-40A3-8565-FE201CCBCD88.thumb.jpeg.a9ac81b32232bcdf172abda50d4f56e7.jpeg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was there a gun buster sign? 

Thats the only time I have an empty holster, and the only place I do it is to renew my license plates in person. 

And of course the only reason I do that in person is because they charge an extra $2 to do it by mail, plus an additional fee for using the online feature. 

it is odd that the gov wants you disarmed when they shake you down. 

12 minutes ago, Ugly said:

Was there a gun buster sign? 

Thats the only time I have an empty holster, and the only place I do it is to renew my license plates in person. 

And of course the only reason I do that in person is because they charge an extra $2 to do it by mail, plus an additional fee for using the online feature. 

it is odd that the gov wants you disarmed when they shake you down. 

Honestly didn’t notice. Trying to figure out how to open the door without catching something. I understand your situation but if a bad guy wanders by and sees what I did they might stop. Keys easily would come off and find his car. If the holster was holding something I wouldn’t care either. But empty with car keys dangling is almost as bad. I believe other than uniformed officers firearms are no go. 

Concur. Probably all kinds of nasty on those door handles! 

I wouldn't have an exposed holster either, that doesn't make sense. 

Then again, this day and age, many people don't make sense. 

There used to be a young lady assistant manager at my local movie theater that walked around with an empty holster on. I asked her about it and she just replied "Its not far away." I asked her if she realized that it made her a prime target? She didn't say anything after that. :rolleyes: