BOA on the ball for sure!!!

Folks here know I moved from BOA yesterday and went to Wilson Bank & Trust but to show you how on top of their game BOA is they sent me to emails yesterday. 1 was an account alert warning me that my account balance had dropped below  $25 dollars. The other one was requesting I fill out a survey about how well I enjoyed my visit to the bank yesterday? I am going to not worry about the first one but I am going to do the survey I think...............:up:

• Like 2

Well I went and took the survey they sent me.Figured that could be the least I could do since they ask my views. Below was what I made in a couple reply sections that had. The question is above and the reply is below.

Please share your feedback with Dan. The more detail, the better.

My Time with your employee was adequate and he did all I requested of him. He closed all of my accounts for me.

What additional information would you like to share with us?

I am leaving BOA for several reasons and the main one is BOA's decision to ask all Firearms manufacturers that have been doing with BOA have been asked to take their banking business else where. Except you are willing to LOAN them money but you don't want their banking business. I am an American and I live by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. With a bank title such as Bank of America one would be led to believe your organization would also be loyal to the Constitution but evidently it is in name only in your case. Now with that said I have other reasons for leaving also. Service at your branch banks has declined and you no longer have full time tellers at your drive up windows where I did most of my banking due to the fact I am handicapped. Some times I would be in line up to 30 minutes waiting for service. You also decided that I no longer should receive free checks even though I am on a fixed income and handicapped and been a loyal customer of yours for at the time 15 years. With that said, I can deal with all the minor little issues but when you began turning your back on the Constitution and companies that are a part of it being a 2nd Amendment operated companies you also turned your back on me and my beliefs. I was not a customer to you. I was just a number!!! 

• Like 9
On 7/12/2018 at 9:45 AM, bersaguy said:

Folks here know I moved from BOA yesterday and went to Wilson Bank & Trust but to show you how on top of their game BOA is they sent me to emails yesterday. 1 was an account alert warning me that my account balance had dropped below  $25 dollars. The other one was requesting I fill out a survey about how well I enjoyed my visit to the bank yesterday? I am going to not worry about the first one but I am going to do the survey I think...............:up:

Good move Bersa. I've been with WB&T since 1990, no problems. Very satisfied.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Grunt67 said:

Good move Bersa. I've been with WB&T since 1990, no problems. Very satisfied.

yea, I was kind of surprised that I have a lady do most of the paper work to get me set up but still needed to complete a few things so went back the next day and the lady was off that day. I went over and sat down waiting for another person to get free and another lady came up to me and said Hi Mr. Richards. Is there something I can assist you with. I was caught a tad off guard that this lady called me by my name. I ask if Edie was working and she told me she was off and the new lady took care of the issues I had that day in about 20 minutes and at that point I was totally WB&T customer.

I got an email from BOA today telling me that if I had anything outstanding and it was presented to the bank for payment they would re-open my account, return what ever was presented as insufficient Funds and charge me a $29.00 transaction fee.

I laughed at it and thought yea I guess because I was stupid enough to do business with you for 18+ years I would be stupid enough to close an account with outstanding items not cleared at the time I closed it.

Sorry BOA , but I am not that stupid............:rock:

• Like 2