TN Senate Preference

57 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

By you and I reaching into our wallets and paying for the services we use, not unlike most any other product or service we enjoy.

Yeah if you can peel off 50-400 grand for operations without a care, this works fine.

- OS

I have full confidence that if elected Blackburn will do nothing to address the spiraling cost of health care and the tragedy of the opioid problem.  She has already proven that by siding with pharmaceuticals on the latter.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

Yeah if you can peel off 50-400 grand for operations without a care, this works fine.

- OS

That would be the point of catastrophic care medical insurance.

Does you auto insurance pay for brakes, oil changes, tires, etc.?

Edited by gregintenn
1 hour ago, Garufa said:

Really?

Yep. He's on the Republican Primary ticket. Given the choices, I might vote for the man.

Erik88 provided links to his sites on the last page of this thread. Though according to Basil's official site, he's running for "gpvernor"

Edited by monkeylizard
17 minutes ago, monkeylizard said:

Yep. He's on the Republican Primary ticket. Given the choices, I might vote for the man.

Erik88 provided links to his sites on the last page of this thread. Though according to Basil's official site, he's running for "gpvernor"

I’ll have to check that out.

Do you vote?  :lol:

Edited by Garufa

I was showing a friend Basil's web site and some of his You Tube videos. All I can say is "WOW". We were nearly in tears laughing so hard. I think he is well intentioned, but WOW. I don't think there is a sentence on his web page that doesn't have a spelling error, or even makes sense for that matter. And you can't go to his old page, because that one was "stolen". He wears a badge around his neck in many of his videos, but he says don't be afraid of it because he's not a cop, so I assume its a fake badge of some sort or one of those HCP badges.

It will be interesting to see how many votes he actually gets. I wonder if there is a way to find out the last elections vote count?

4 hours ago, analog_kidd said:

I was showing a friend Basil's web site and some of his You Tube videos. All I can say is "WOW". We were nearly in tears laughing so hard. I think he is well intentioned, but WOW. I don't think there is a sentence on his web page that doesn't have a spelling error, or even makes sense for that matter. And you can't go to his old page, because that one was "stolen". He wears a badge around his neck in many of his videos, but he says don't be afraid of it because he's not a cop, so I assume its a fake badge of some sort or one of those HCP badges.

It will be interesting to see how many votes he actually gets. I wonder if there is a way to find out the last elections vote count?

Basil was on Hallerin Hilton Hill's show Wednesday afternoon.  While it was entertaining, although largely unintelligible, I started to feel sorry for the guy.  He was calling in from a VA hospital waiting to get checked out (so he said), regardless, the man has serious issues.

• 2 months later...

The way I look at it now is a vote for a gun grabber or a vote for a drug pusher. A no vote and a 3rd party vote is a vote for the gun grabber. If Blackburn gets elected we can look at her again in 6 years and hope to see improvement. I would hate to see what the alternative might be With Chuck Schumers new lap dog. They are already looking at putting Shumer as top Democrat if they carry Tennessee...........JMHO