I have tickets for an event at Bridgestone.    I do not know if they are posted. I'm sure someone here will let me know.

Edited by bud

Posted, and BTW per their security loose rounds are considered weapons.  Tried entering with 7 rounds of .380 I had removed from my daily carry gun in my pocket with my change. Metro officer at detector pointed out to security that "He couldn't harm anyone with them in their current state without a pistol and the he appreciated I didn't leave a loaded handgun in my vehicle to possibly be stolen." Security let me through after I tossed them then handed me back my pocketknife.🙄 Friend I met up with came for a pre-party 2 hours earlier in the evening walked right in with his pistol b/c the detectors weren't yet set up at the entrance they brought them in through. Was the last event I'll attend at Bridgestone. I can stand putting up with security nitpicking if it's going to be SECURE, but inconsistent security leads to no real security at all.

• Like 2

I dont go there for that reason.  Last time I did, i was like your friend, went in early and was ok.

Okay Been there and done that.  Went thru metal detector the got wanded.  Had to take my hearing aid batteries out of my pockets.  I felt violated.  I'm not even going back to Nashville if I can help it.  They wanted $25.00 to park but I found a place on the street.

• Like 4

I'm in nashville several times a months for work but I seldom go more than a block from the hotel.

Yah, I like the arena for shows but you pretty much have to be nekid to get in.  Plan accordingly.