Sign in to follow this  
RinTN

area-knoxville Gun show at Kerbela Shrine Temple?

I saw an ad for a gun and knife show this weekend in Knoxville.  Evidently it's put on by Smoky Mountain Gun Collectors.

Any one know if this show would be worth the time and $8 to go?

Never been to it, but my brother-in-law is going. He says it's worth it. But he lives less than 10 miles away.

• Like 1

it's a good show, no nonsense, just guns and related items. I'm planning to go tomorrow.

Edited by McGarrett

I haven’t been to this one in about two years but it usually is very interesting.  Thinking about going tomorrow.

Be aware, this is more of a “collectors” show as the name implies.  If you are looking for the latest in plastic fantastic, AR’s, body armor, and beef jerky, this is not the show for you.  It’s a small show, but there is always a lot of cool stuff if you are into older guns.

Edited by Garufa

I think it's worth $8. Garufa nailed the description of what to expect. 

48 minutes ago, Garufa said:

I haven’t been to this one in about two years but it usually is very interesting.  Thinking about going tomorrow.

Be aware, this is more of a “collectors” show as the name implies.  If you are looking for the latest in plastic fantastic, AR’s, body armor, and beef jerky, this is not the show for you.  It’s a small show, but there is always a lot of cool stuff if you are into older guns.

Wish I could go. Going into withdrawals. Haven't been to a show in at least 3 years.

I have never attended, may check it out.

Garufa and Eric experience of, "not a gun show gun show," caught my attention

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BHG123
      I don't see any new threads on this, but there is a new range in Knoxville called Shoot Point Blank Range and Gun Shop.  They are having give-aways of memberships, guns and stuff Fri-Sun (today).
      I went yesterday.  It was a neat, clean, very friendly, safe and comfortable experience for all.  Bring the wife and kids! 
      I used the pistol range, it was great and there is always a friendly RSO present.
      There are lots of guns for sale in the store.  From what I heard, they had a rush on Friday so supplies are a little low.  They will be getting more in and also listening to what kinds of guns the locals want to buy so they can get a more specific selection in the store.
      Here is the address:
      Shoot Point Blank Range & Gun Shop
      620 Corporate Point Way
      Knoxville, TN 37932
      Shoot Point Blank Website Info
    • By Teaspoon
      Anyone attending the survivalists prepper and gunshow at the expo center in knoxville this weekend? https://rkshows.com/event/knoxville-tn-survival-expo-gun-show-9917/    Just wondered if its going to be more prepper than guns...?
    • By Camaro_nut2001
      Who is going to the show at the Expo this weekend? I am planning to go, will be in a wheelchair, and am looking for a couple of guns in 44 caliber and a couple of different lever guns. Would be nice to meet some more of our great members!!

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines