Sign in to follow this  
wttam

for-sale 1911s For Sale (Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, Ed Brown, Dan Wesson) - Price Drops

Well I hate to do it but I need to let go of a few pieces.

Located in Memphis.

X9Yk96i.jpg

First up:

SOLDWilson Combat X-TAC 45ACP 5" Barrel - $2,300 $2,000 - SOLD

Purchased from The Legion on this forum approximately 1 year ago.  At that time it had 500 rounds through it and I've shot exactly 2 magazines through it in one year.

qw72JSs.jpg

p7hCZ8O.jpg

Next is a Nighthawk Custom Falcon Commander 45ACP 4.25" Barrel - $2,700 $2,300

Gun has 5 boxes, 250 rounds through it and still very tight.  If you use a good magazine and do not limp wrist it will fire every time.

ueybjHr.jpg

SOLDNext is an Ed Brown LS10 custom order 10mm 6" Barrel. - $3,500 $3,200 - SOLD

I doubt you will see another one like it. 16 rounds through it.  Not much to say except you really need to see this beauty.

r7vcJaT.jpg

6PDY3Hc.jpg

h3rE9FE.jpg

DaUTirB.jpg

Last up is a Dan Wesson Razorback RZ-10 10mm 5" Barrel - $1,000

This one has new Kensight fully adjustable night sights (ordered and installed by gunsmith) and only 24 rounds through it.

62u0z3Q.jpg

These are all of the pictures I have but could take more if you're serious about buying.

Thanks for looking and thanks to TGO.

Edited by wttam
Price Drops
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 6:30 PM, Scribbly1 said:

Guns are beautiful, bump for what appears to be a Honus Wagner avatar.

Thanks.  The picture is of Rube Waddell.  Same era as Honus Wagner.  He's my great-great-great uncle and in the MLB hall of fame.

• Like 3