Sign in to follow this  
wttam

1911s For Sale (Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, Ed Brown, Dan Wesson) - Price Drops

Well I hate to do it but I need to let go of a few pieces.

Located in Memphis.

X9Yk96i.jpg

First up:

SOLDWilson Combat X-TAC 45ACP 5" Barrel - $2,300 $2,000 - SOLD

Purchased from The Legion on this forum approximately 1 year ago.  At that time it had 500 rounds through it and I've shot exactly 2 magazines through it in one year.

qw72JSs.jpg

p7hCZ8O.jpg

Next is a Nighthawk Custom Falcon Commander 45ACP 4.25" Barrel - $2,700 $2,300 - SOLD

Gun has 5 boxes, 250 rounds through it and still very tight.  If you use a good magazine and do not limp wrist it will fire every time.

ueybjHr.jpg

SOLDNext is an Ed Brown LS10 custom order 10mm 6" Barrel. - $3,500 $3,200 - SOLD

I doubt you will see another one like it. 16 rounds through it.  Not much to say except you really need to see this beauty.

r7vcJaT.jpg

6PDY3Hc.jpg

h3rE9FE.jpg

DaUTirB.jpg

Last up is a Dan Wesson Razorback RZ-10 10mm 5" Barrel - $1,000 SOLD

This one has new Kensight fully adjustable night sights (ordered and installed by gunsmith) and only 24 rounds through it.

62u0z3Q.jpg

These are all of the pictures I have but could take more if you're serious about buying.

Thanks for looking and thanks to TGO.

Edited by wttam
Price Drops
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 6:30 PM, Scribbly1 said:

Guns are beautiful, bump for what appears to be a Honus Wagner avatar.

Thanks.  The picture is of Rube Waddell.  Same era as Honus Wagner.  He's my great-great-great uncle and in the MLB hall of fame.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Papadoc said:

Oh well, thanks anyways, best of luck. Just bought a Wilson Combat.

I sent you a PM which you may have missed. Regardless, congrats on the Wilson. It’s a fine firearm which will give you many years of great service.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By wttam
      I have an H&K P30sks I’d like to let go of. Pertinent information:
      Model P30sks-V3 (DA/SA) External safety Meprolight Night Sights. Rear sight is marked where I adjusted it with a punch. (Original 3-dot sights included) Three 10-round factory magazines with aftermarket pinky extensions Two 15-round factory magazines with aftermarket sleeves OTGHEX kydex holster High Noon leather holster No trades $525 FTF around Memphis. I will need to see a TNDL or a TNHCP and will have you sign a receipt.

If I’ve forgotten something, please let me know.
    • By wttam
      I have a CZ P-09 I’d like to let go of.  Pertinent information:
      Model P-09 Urban Grey Suppressor Ready Suppressor height night sights Four 21-round factory magazines VERY few rounds and no problems I simply never shoot it $500 FTF around Memphis. I will need to see a TNDL or a TNHCP and will have you sign a receipt.

• By wttam
      I have a Kahr PM40 I’d like to let go of. Pertinent information:
      Model PM4043NA https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/pm40-w-night-sights/ TruGlo TFX Pro Night Sights. (Original night sights included) Talon rubber grips (Model 302-Rubber) Three 5-round factory magazines One 6-round factory magazine 385 rounds of Browning BPT 40 S&W target ammo (nickle plated brass case) http://browningammo.com/ammo-detail.html?ammo=Handgun&category=Target 30 rounds of Winchester Ranger LE 40 S&W (nickle plated brass case, model RA40TA) http://winchesterle.com/Products/handgun-ammunition/ranger/t-series/Pages/RA40TA.aspx Don Hume IWB leather holster No trades $450 FTF around Memphis. I will need to see a TNDL or a TNHCP and will have you sign a receipt.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines