Took the plunge...CZ75

Ive shot CZs before, I really liked the CZ75B... Never really thought that much about buying one for some reason. When it came time to add a pistol to my rotation, I always bought something else... Well the time has come. The deal came through. I picked up this CZ75 SP-01 Saturday. Ive done some reading, but Im ready to be schooled. Tell me guys, what do I need? (other than a ton of ammo to put through it, I got that, no worries) I will not be turning this into a competition gun, all of my firearms are potential SD guns, so no.. Im not building a race gun. That being said, give me some suggestions those of you that KNOW these CZs. I have a Cajun Gun Works Ultra Lite54420 spring kit, as well as TFX TFO Pro sights (installed Sat), Ive ordered a few extra mags... so fill me in!

Xvlzv5B.jpg

4pMn0hNg.jpg
It's pretty

gbciADvg.jpg

Max1nnkg.jpg

Edited by 1fast4by
remove double posted pics
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

CZ's are unique in that the original design was a full slide to frame contact rail. It was all ways an impressive military design. Compare this rail to a Glock & smile  since you own the CZ!  I don't own one.........yet but my bucket list CZ is,

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-d-pcr-compact-black-alloy-9mm-14-rd-mags/

Full rail in Alloy means it wont go loose after thousands like a Beretta 92 semi railed frame.

You did good! What a shooter.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.