Hickok45

Jeb48

We were on our way back from a short loop vacation and realized we would be passing close to Bud's in Sevierville about an hour before Hickok45 was having his meet & greet on Saturday so I diverted to see the big guy. Of course since I had an hour to kill..... Yes I had to buy something, I have had an LCP380 Ruger since they first came out and the LCP380 II has been calling to me and Bud's price was pretty good so....  I warned my wife, who said she would stay in the camper and read, that I might buy something. The trooper she is all she said when I came back to the camper was, did I find what I wanted and was the meet & greet good. Yes to both.

Hickok45 was fun to see in person.

Another highlight from our loop trip I finally had genuine Nashville Hot Chicken at Prince's. Was glad I listen to the counter person. I ordered hot and she asked if I had it before and I said no, she gave me some examples of how hot, hot was, and I ordered medium. Just right, it was great, wish I could get it in NE TN. For those that haven't been, there is 2 levels below medium and 3 above. Hot, Hot X and Hot XX are above medium. I can't imagine what Hot XX must do to your mouth and whole digestive system.

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Jeb48 said:

We were on our way back from a short loop vacation and realized we would be passing close to Bud's in Sevierville about an hour before Hickok45 was having his meet & greet on Saturday so I diverted to see the big guy. Of course since I had an hour to kill..... Yes I had to buy something, I have had an LCP380 Ruger since they first came out and the LCP380 II has been calling to me and Bud's price was pretty good so....  I warned my wife, who said she would stay in the camper and read, that I might buy something. The trooper she is all she said when I came back to the camper was, did I find what I wanted and was the meet & greet good. Yes to both.

Hickok45 was fun to see in person.

Another highlight from our loop trip I finally had genuine Nashville Hot Chicken at Prince's. Was glad I listen to the counter person. I ordered hot and she asked if I had it before and I said no, she gave me some examples of how hot, hot was, and I ordered medium. Just right, it was great, wish I could get it in NE TN. For those that haven't been, there is 2 levels below medium and 3 above. Hot, Hot X and Hot XX are above medium. I can't imagine what Hot XX must do to your mouth and whole digestive system.

Yep. Medium is plenty hot. Years ago, some friends got an order of their hot as a joke. I couldn't eat it. Wound up in my girlfriends trash can and her pit bull got ahold of it. You won't believe how far a pit bull can poop on Prince's hot chicken.

• Haha 3

We actually cheated and went to Prince's South. It was raining and traffic was bad so I had given up on getting my Hot Chicken and was heading out of town when my wife found the listing for Prince's South. Considered Hattie B's but skipped that when we went by and the line was out the door and about 30-40' long in the rain, add in no good place to park and we kept going.