MikeW

sale-or-trade Russian – Arsenal/FIME SGL-21-62 AK SAIGA 7.62x39

This AK has spent the majority of its life as a safe queen. I have only run a few mags through it and while it is used… it is in great condition. I am the second owner and it was like new in the box when I purchased it from the original owner 10 or so years ago. It has the less often seen Plum color furniture that is original to the gun and the box is marked SGL 21-62 as proof. The importer is FIME Las Vegas, but the original test target is Arsenal.  It has a Texas weapon systems top cover with rail, a Burris fastfire dot sight, but I do have the original parts as well. I have 4 steel 30 round mags, the original 10 round mag, and 200 rounds of Tula non-corrosive ammo that will go with the pkg.

These are getting harder to find and since the Russian Ban I have watched them climb higher in price since the ban. I am only willing to sell it to fund a HK23 or trade for a HK Mk23.  $1,700 obo I can add cash for the right HK.

FTF in the Nashville area, must show TN DL, and must be able to legally own firearms.

43459719545_aef8ccf0eb_b.jpg

29429867567_4857cd0098_b.jpg

44365971261_140d9ded7e_b.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 221 Fireball
      One of those limited editions I had to have ... at that moment. Shot 4 cylinders through it and put it up. Neat that Lipseys got Ruger to put the warning roll stamp on the BOTTOM of the barrel. Keeps a clean look.
      SOLD - Thanks TGO
      https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2014/4/11/lipseys-exclusive-ruger-bisley-super-blackhawk-44-mag/

• By GlockSpock
      I have the following for sale, I'll try to get photos up this afternoon.
      Canon 50mm f/1.8 STM - LNIB - $75 SOLD Canon 17-40mm f/4L - Hood/Body shows some wear, no box included, glass is great and works perfectly - $350 Spiffy Gear Light Blaster - Basically like new, but I'm including 2 kits (usually $17.00 each "Wings" and "Backdrops" - $90 I'll ship this gear for a fair price.
      I do like Gen 5 9mm Glocks.
    • By GlockSpock
      I have a used Storm Lake 9mm barrel that fits a Glock 22. I think it is part number 34033.
      Shows some wear as seen in photos. Not new.
      $95.00 OBO Shipped.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines