Levi Strauss Joins In Anti-Gun Nonsense

I used to buy Levis, but they became overpriced and jumped into the modern bandwagon with the styles.  I usually get Wranglers or Lee jeans now, and those I get when on sale.  Another company which feels they can come out ahead, personally I don't think this will help their sales slump.

• Like 2

By 2003 Levi had shut down all U.S. manufacturing. They don’t have enough skin in the game for anyone to care what their opinion is. Or for them to give us speeches about what goes on in America.

We are going to have a hard time showing an increase in the economy under Trump if these companies keep committing suicide. :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SWJewellTN said:

They've been anti-gun for decades. It's no big deal to me because Diamond Gusset makes much better jeans.

I quit buying levis many, many years ago because they were anti. I used to have some diamond gusset jeans. They were great! Do they still have that store in Hickman county? I don't even know where to find them any more. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, res308 said:

I quit buying levis many, many years ago because they were anti. I used to have some diamond gusset jeans. They were great! Do they still have that store in Hickman county? I don't even know where to find them any more. 

They have a store in Lynchburg. Don't know about Hickman.

25 minutes ago, res308 said:

https://www.gusset.com/

They've got some sweet carpenter jorts, lol.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Fourtyfive said:

NOT :mad: , I knew this was coming. Check’em out, they are really nice and usually on sale.  :dirty:

When I worked at a western store back in the 90's, we sold the girl pairs. I just remember they sure looked good on a few girls I knew...

I don't wear jeans much any more. I wore Wrangler cowboy cut for a long time. I end up in cargos mostly now on weekends.

Phhht on Levis and all the rest of those gurly jeans you all talk about.  I buy jeans from a true 2A Supporter, Rural King!  They sale guns in their stores and have their own brand of jeans for $9.99!  Did I ever mention I was a tightwad on somethings? :)

16 hours ago, SWJewellTN said:

They've been anti-gun for decades. It's no big deal to me because Diamond Gusset makes much better jeans.

Ditto - I've been boycotting them for many years.  Cabela's sells great jeans at a reasonable price.

• Like 1

I do not see boycotts working so I usually just go for what i get at the bext price and value.

I am afterall a cheap bast@rd. Just ask my wife of 33 years. 33 years because I am cheap and will not spend money on a lawyer for a divorce.

Ouch....stop....I was just ki...

Hi, Mike will be unavailable for a few days. The swelling should decline in a few days and he will be able to return. Maybe!

• Haha 2