Looking for H&K usp .357 sig for sale....anybody please help?!?!

Damethedude

Hello guys, I know this gun (H&K usp .357 sig) is hard to find but I'm sure someone is selling one somewhere.  Please is anyone is selling one or if you know somewhere I can go to find one I would love some advice.  I was reading that a member named Creepy was selling his a couple yrs back I wonder if he ever got rid of it? Again some help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys!!

Edited by Damethedude
5 minutes ago, Gotthegoods said:

No nothing about the HK but with Sig discontinuing some models (avail in .357) you may find some better price points.

Yea I was hoping the once elusive HK  .357 sig would possibly pop up with people buying into the hype that the caliber and round are dying...all I can do is keep my fingers crossed and🤞🤞🤞 and keep an eye out I may get lucky one day.  NOTE : GOOD LUCKLUCK TO SELF!! LOL

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2018 at 8:02 AM, Damethedude said:

Yea I was hoping the once elusive HK  .357 sig would possibly pop up with people buying into the hype that the caliber and round are dying...all I can do is keep my fingers crossed and🤞🤞🤞 and keep an eye out I may get lucky one day.  NOTE : GOOD LUCKLUCK TO SELF!! LOL

Lol well if you find it stl it to me 😁😁😁😁 I'll be waiting..... keep a look out for my long lost gun LOL!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.