chief465

ad closed RDRgear Mag Carriers

Great condition. Two Glock 9mm Pistol Mag Carriers with tek lok. One AR Mag carrier with tek lok. All in coyote. 

Trade for OD Scorpion or HSGI OD similar pouches. 

$75.00 shipped 

PayPal friends family chief465@hotmail.com

Lebanon, TN 

615-207-6617

287721ED-C728-4D08-B468-977613B8D8B6.jpeg

Edited by chief465

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rebels010
      I have a nice Larue 204 C.A.N. Mount up for sale. It’s the mount only and does not come with rings.

$85 shipped to the lower 48. PP gift or USPSMO. 

• By cdk1991
      Remington 700 .338 Lapua MDT TAC 21 Magpul low round count have some ammo to go with it box or two will sell with or without scope and bipod for $2200 firm
      will sell outright for $3000 or Trade Wilson combat ed brown dan wesson STI nighthawk CZ Czechmate other cz colt snake guns anaconda python also  other trades possible looking for 20-22 20x9 inch rims for my 2018 GMC Sierra after market or factory also other trades just ask 

• By ballz71
      Up for sale is a fx 9 pcc. It has about 500 rds through it. It have added a mag well and muzzle break and it also comes with there oversized charging handle. I'm asking 600. I live in Portland would like to meet in portland, gallatin or Lebanon.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines