Sign in to follow this  
chipperi

Johnson City Toyota

I had issues with John Roberts in manchester yesterday. Long story but they lost 2 more sales after yesterday. I will take my business elsewhere.

Sad that Toyota is a great product but we have to deal with rotten human beings at some of the dealerships. It is like they just do not care about customer service. Of course most business do not anymore.

When I bought my last truck, I couldn't find anyone in middle Tennessee that really wanted to answer my questions - nor were they interested in selling me a truck that I was going to write a check for as opposed to financing.

I wound up at King's Toyota in Cincinnati.  They were great and I'll likely go back when we replace my wife's truck next year.

• Like 2

I don't think it's just Toyota dealers that are getting poor reports but if anyone is looking for a good Toyota Dealer to do business with Ron Hibbard Toyota gets great reviews from everyone I know that has done business with them up here in Gallatin.  They have got a 5 star rating in all 5 catagories regarding customer service.

Get the salesman all excited that you are about to buy something and then walk away at the door because of the sign. Let them know why the sale was lost. 

• Like 5