Hi, Folks!

It's @Tiffany Johnson here from Citizens Safety Academy. I'm excited to announce that the CSA crew and I be teaching an NRA Women on Target instructional shooting clinic next month in Murfreesboro. Sorry guys, this time enrollment is reserved for ladies only. But please tell your mom, gramdma, sister, daughter, girlfriend/wife, and any female who might be interested in learning a little more about handgun safety and operation. Doesn't matter if they're new to guns, experienced shooters, just a little curious, or totally terrified -- all ladies who can be safe are welcome. No pressure, no macho stuff, just a little fun with the girls. 

Thanks, everyone! 

Tiffany 😊
(and @aqil )
Citizens Safety Academy

CSA_WOT1.jpg

CSA_WOT2.jpg

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By charlessummers
      Anyone have one of the S&W book/manuals that lists when a gun was produced? I just picked up a nice little Model 34-1 without the the letter prefix. It's simply 117452, and I know that beginning in 1969 is when they began using the M Prefix.
      Thanks in advance.

• By owejia
      Tell me about the good the bad or the ugly of this in 380 ss.
    • By Chucktshoes
      So, I said my FAL needed a friend...

Friend of mine who works at GT sent me a message cause he knew I’ve been after a decent older one at a fairly low price. I believe it’s a Mark III, 1990 production year by the serial #. She’s gonna get some wood grips and I’ll decide whether or not she’ll get a new finish after cleaning out the crud and rust. 
      Now I guess I really do need to get on finding some Rhodie shorts in size “fat”.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines