Solar Observatory Shut Down

GlockSpock

With them shutting down the post office as well, it sounds like something may have come through the mail, through that post office, then to the observatory. Something that might have been slightly unhealthy, you know, like some of the current crop of medications that are prescribed all the time. 

That, or some scientist spotted Rosie Odonnell about to go for a swim so they had to shut the place down until the crew's therapy sessions were completed. 

Or someone finally spotted Elvis' safe house. 

But I'm just theorizing 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Moderators

Some different theories that have popped up.

Lot of people are jumping to the theory that those at the observatory "saw something" in the form of aliens, something classified, or evidence that the sun was ramping up (or down). They then in turn claim the Post Office was shutdown because there was a "whistleblower" that worked there that ended up sending something through USPS as evidence to warn the world. It's a nice story, and a nice movie plot, but I don't think it holds much weight. Unless I am vastly wrong about this, there doesn't seem to be anything that could be seen from there that couldn't be seen/observed from other observatories around the world. Also, there is another observatory about a mile (I believe) away from the one shut down. It isn't shut down.

Some people have suggested that the telescope (or whatever the proper name for it) includes a "mercury bearing". Some stuff I've read suggests it may have a ton or multiple tons worth of mercury. Some people have speculated that either it was leaking or somehow the target of an attack/theft and everything shutdown to access risk. Maybe. I could buy the "leaking" scenario but I'm not sure why the Post Office would shutdown (unless it was just to remove as many people as possible from the area.

Some people have suggested that someone mailed something dangerous, such as Anthrax, etc, to the facility. Possible, but seems an unlikely target of an attack unless the attack itself was focused on someone specific. Possible, and would explain the Post Office.

--

However, I just got curious so I pulled the location up on Google Maps here.

You can see in the following photo that the "Post Office" is literally right next to everything else. See that road exiting the photo on the right?

vqcBuWO.jpg

That's the only road going to and from everything. If that is the point that they barricaded/closed, then there would be no way or reason to get to/from the Post Office. I'm thinking it is very, very likely that the shutdown of the Post Office is simply incidental to closing everything else and not necessarily related to the event itself at all.

I'm still placing my wager on spying, either government or corporate, somehow on either the facility itself or White Sands.

In this Google Maps Link, you see how close White Sands Missle Range is to the observatory. You can see how relatively close it is to the White Sands Missle Range and the Air Force base is even closer. Whether or not anything could "be seen" from the observatory or facility itself is mute; It could have simply been used as a high point of elevation to serve as a repeater for any sort of testing/detection equipment setup closer to the military sites themselves. All very interesting stuff. I hope we at minimum hear an "official story".

So your saying Rosie Odonnell has infiltrated White Sands and found Elvis' safe house and was spying on it?😍

Seriously though, this is a great curiosity. "Curious-er and curious-er" as someone once said. I wonder if we'll ever hear anything remotely resembling the truth about this.

Edited by res308
  • Like 1
  • Moderators
8 minutes ago, res308 said:

So your saying Rosie Odonnell has infiltrated White Sands and found Elvis' safe house and was spying on it?😍

Seriously though, this is a great curiosity. "Curious-er and curious-er" as someone once said. I wonder if we'll ever hear anything remotely resembling the truth about this.

I hope so. But even if they released a story about a Chinese agent spying, or them cooking meth a la Breaking Bad style, it doesn’t matter. The conspiracy theorists are going to be able to have fun with this one for years to come. If the story seemed plausible and likely, I’d probably buy it. 

Sometimes things are more normal than people think. 

15 hours ago, Garufa said:

Sounds like the aliens are finally here.  Things certainly cannot get any crazier than they are now.

I like it Brother...! My guess is that the "Astral Overseers" have commandeered it and are using it as a base to contact Elvis, Obama, The Great Gonzo, and anyone who has dirt on Trump... I cant wait ta see where this one goes.. HEHEHE...

believin leroy...

5 minutes ago, leroy said:

I like it Brother...! My guess is that the "Astral Overseers" have commandeered it and are using it as a base to contact Elvis, Obama, The Great Gonzo, and anyone who has dirt on Trump... I cant wait ta see where this one goes.. HEHEHE...

believin leroy...

YOU MUST BEELEEEEV!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Gotthegoods said:

Why would illegal aliens come here?

No jobs on Mars?

If they come from Outer Space according to many historians, Earth was visited by aliens long before man was here so why would they be illegal if they were here first??

• Like 2