Solar Observatory Shut Down

GlockSpock

I'm still wondering about the possibility of something unhealthy being mailed through that post office to someone working at the observatory. Pure speculation on my part of course, because it could very well turn out to be something to do with terrorism or national security. All of which are human in nature. I don't really believe that Elvis was spying on Rosie. 

One pretty safe bet is that we'll probably never know the truth about it. 

Well it turns out the Solar Observatory houses tracking and guidance equipment for our Star Wars Missiles. Bob Mueller has discovered some high ranking official in the government (probably Trump) is colluding with the Russians and they may have gained the ability to launch our Megatron hyper speed nuclear missiles.

This is scary stuff.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

Well it turns out the Solar Observatory houses tracking and guidance equipment for our Star Wars Missiles. Bob Mueller has discovered some high ranking official in the government (probably Trump) is colluding with the Russians and they may have gained the ability to launch our Megatron hyper speed nuclear missiles.

This is scary stuff.

I think this is made up. I’m unsure because I just woke up.

1 hour ago, Fourtyfive said:

Fake News....

Really? Can't prove it by me because I still feel like fake news myself this morning! @&${}#%😣 Dang antibiotics!

It probably is fake though. Just like anything else we're likely to hear about that place and what happened. Funny that they haven't made up an "official" story yet though. Their official fiction writers must be on vacation. 

7 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

Some people think this is as simple as a workplace violence thread. Perhaps the observatory itself received a threat from someone (flat earthier, precious employee, anyone) and they simply closed as a precautionary measure. 

Some people are as simple as that “theory”.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Could be.  It might explain the utter lunacy we hear and are subjected to on a daily basis.  We’ve been taken over by the most ignorant space aliens inside and outside the Milky Way.  

Well, there are stronger observatories around the world. Is there something blatantly unique about Sunspot?

The logic of “if it were something in space or towards the sun, others observatories would see it too”. Unless there is something 100% vital and unique about Sunspot. 

6 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

Well, there are stronger observatories around the world. Is there something blatantly unique about Sunspot?

The logic of “if it were something in space or towards the sun, others observatories would see it too”. Unless there is something 100% vital and unique about Sunspot. 

It is a solar observatory.  Maybe they discovered the ultimate solar flare headed our way or evidence of impending solar collapse.  

The entire situation is odd but yanking chains is far more exciting.

We will never know the truth.

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, Garufa said:

It is a solar observatory.  Maybe they discovered the ultimate solar flare headed our way or evidence of impending solar collapse.  

The entire situation is odd but yanking chains is far more exciting.

We will never know the truth.

But that’s what I mean. There are other solar observatories. They are still open. They could see the same sole storm/flare or evidence. Unless, if and only if, Sunspot is unique in some way. It is not the strongest we have from what I understand. 

Also, if something “major” was seen, wouldn’t it make more sense to lockdown the observatory with the scientists in it, you know, for further study, observation, security, and information control?

• Moderators

Video in the above link shows a garbage can with “X-Files” sitting on top. I see three distinct possibilities. 

1) It was left there as a prank by someone evacuating or investigating. 

2) It was left there as a clue by someone evacuating or investigating. 

3) It was fabricated by the guy making the video. It could theoretically be a clip from another location that he has access to and placed there himself for hits. One of the facilities a mile away is supposed to still be open so very possible in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, GlockSpock said:

Some people think this is as simple as a workplace violence thread. Perhaps the observatory itself received a threat from someone (flat earthier, precious employee, anyone) and they simply closed as a precautionary measure. 

So, all my joking aside, what do you honestly think it is? You have probably researched this more than I have. I am very curious about this. A place like this, or any place, suddenly being invaded by the FBI and closed down, along with a post office and immediate area, and not even an official make-believe story issued, leads to a lot of speculation. And naturally so, since most humans are naturally curious. I'm sure before it over it'll be the fault of FarumpadumpTrump and RootinTootinPootin, but we'll probably never know the who's, why's n wherefores.

I'm not categorizing the possibility of someone mailing something like anthrax to that facility as workplace violence. That's in the terrorism category. It's not out of the question that that could be what happened, but it's probably not what happened. It's just another possibility on the long list of possibilities.

However, if they closed the observatory as a precautionary measure because of some threat to the observatory, why close the post office? And why threaten an observatory of all places to begin with? But that's not beyond the realm of possibilities either.

I happen to not believe in aliens, and I'm not real sure about Bigfoot. So, discounting aliens, Bigfoot, Rosie, and Elvis for the time being. why don't we compile a list of actual possible scenarios that could have led to this?

A few possibilities:

Gas leak: could cause evac, but probably wouldn't involve FBI

Terrorist threats: could come from any number of groups, but why threaten an observatory of all places?

Terrorist activity: could be in the form of hazmat being mailed to the observatory and could explain the shutdown of the post office. Could be other forms of terrorism. But again, why?

Structure problems: could cause evac, but probably wouldn't shut down post office and involve FBI.

Land problems: could cause evac of area, but probably wouldn't involve FBI.

The one obvious fact is that something caused the Federal Bureaucracy of Inconsistencies to shut everything down and evac everyone. The question is why?

What can we add to the list?

Edited by res308
  • Moderators
7 hours ago, res308 said:

So, all my joking aside, what do you honestly think it is? You have probably researched this more than I have. I am very curious about this. A place like this, or any place, suddenly being invaded by the FBI and closed down, along with a post office and immediate area, and not even an official make-believe story issued, leads to a lot of speculation. And naturally so, since most humans are naturally curious. I'm sure before it over it'll be the fault of FarumpadumpTrump and RootinTootinPootin, but we'll probably never know the who's, why's n wherefores.

I'm not categorizing the possibility of someone mailing something like anthrax to that facility as workplace violence. That's in the terrorism category. It's not out of the question that that could be what happened, but it's probably not what happened. It's just another possibility on the long list of possibilities.

However, if they closed the observatory as a precautionary measure because of some threat to the observatory, why close the post office? And why threaten an observatory of all places to begin with? But that's not beyond the realm of possibilities either.

I happen to not believe in aliens, and I'm not real sure about Bigfoot. So, discounting aliens, Bigfoot, Rosie, and Elvis for the time being. why don't we compile a list of actual possible scenarios that could have led to this?

I have in previous posts:)

Okay, been following this thread since it started.  Very curious and interesting!  Here are my theories.

1. Case of Work Place Violence.  Some very smart person with a grudge against someone at the observatory, sent in some sort of chemical, via the mail.  We'll call it anthrax.  Since it's a Government facility, the FBI would be called for both the Observatory and the post office.  I would think we'd see the CDC also called in.  Since that hasn't happened, that I know of, that's the one hole I see in this theory.

2. Something is going on at White Sands and the Feds don't want it exposed in any way, so they sent in the FBI to temporarily or permanently shut the facility down,  But why the post office too?

3. The Observatory discovered something about the Sun that the Government doesn't want released yet.  But if true, whatever they discovered will get out soon enough.  There are other observatories around the world that are not under the control of the U.S Government.   Whatever ever it might be, they can't keep a lid on it forever.

4. Aliens, which I do happen to believe exist.  Just don't know that they can reach Earth.  The Universe is too damn big for us to be the only sentient beings in it.  But why would they show up here, unless they were trying to keep their presence on the down low, and only want to reach out initially to the Government.  And if true, wouldn't they be illegal aliens?  Trump would want to build a wall around the observatory I'm sure and we have seen no evidence of a wall being built... Sorry just trying to inject a little humor in this. :)

I do not thing it's a case of terrorism.  Why would any known terrorist group attack an observatory in the middle of nowhere.  Terrorists want publicity.  This "target", in no way shape or form, gives them that.

For your theories, keep in mind the Feds will give the Sheriff no information. That kinda rules out any kind of contamination or threat to the locals.

It is my understanding the FBI locked the doors and left, asking the Sheriff to keep an eye on the place. So it apparently isn’t a crime scene. Sounds like they took what they wanted and left.

They grabbed the missile command control modules (MCCM) and left. That facility, compromised by Russian collusion, is now out of the loop and the world is safe again.