Thanks Grand Torino

Here are a couple of pics of a knife that I had him build for me. I got the idea from looking at some Randall Knives and asked him if he could put his spin on a Randall 1-8, and he came through. I can't wait to get this knife in my hands. Thanks again Don and who ever made the Randall style sheath to go along with it.

RyF4Cfg.jpg

kBHbqRK.jpg

iOjAno3.jpg

yMxcQLY.jpg

YfeUTZA.jpg

Edited by tjc357
  • Like 6

Here are the specs.- 1/4" 1070 Carbon Steel w/ AOL- 14 1/4", Blade is 8 1/2", handle is Cocobolo w/ Red TRU-STONE and White G-10 accents, Guard is the same material as the blade. This is the second knife I had him build and I purchased one of his smaller knives last month that he had listed, I'll post some pics. of all three once I get this one in hand. Thanks for looking.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, tjc357 said:

The sad thing is the day that he shipped it to me I left town to go to work in Evansville IN and won't be back till sometime in November, so I may wrap it up and open it at Christmas lol.

Ya know I aint far form Goodletsville, send me the house key, I can go by and ship the knife to you, for a small fee.:bowrofl:

Just pulling your leg, GT makes a great knife, I have giving a few as gifts and the guys are just amazed at how good the knife looks and feel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.