CCW Permits surge to 18 million

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/conceal-carry-permits-surge-to-18-million-democrats-rush-to-get-too

Some interesting numbers in this article. 

Sorry about the font. I'm not able to fix on my phone.

A nation on edge has driven a surge in concealed carry gun licenses, but those getting them aren’t the usual suspects.

According to the United States Concealed Carry Association, which trains and insures those legally allowed to pack heat, there are now some 18 million with permits, up from 11 million four years ago.

Founder and President Tim Schmidt estimates that up to 40 percent of his 300,000 members are Democrats. What’s more, he said that of another three million who have sought information from his group, half are Democrat.

3 hours ago, Erik88 said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/conceal-carry-permits-surge-to-18-million-democrats-rush-to-get-too

Some interesting numbers in this article. 

Sorry about the font. I'm not able to fix on my phone.

A nation on edge has driven a surge in concealed carry gun licenses, but those getting them aren’t the usual suspects.

According to the United States Concealed Carry Association, which trains and insures those legally allowed to pack heat, there are now some 18 million with permits, up from 11 million four years ago.

Founder and President Tim Schmidt estimates that up to 40 percent of his 300,000 members are Democrats. What’s more, he said that of another three million who have sought information from his group, half are Democrat.

Maybe they've seen the light??? Nah, I'm sure they can justify them having guns while still demanding ours.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Omega said:

Maybe they've seen the light??? Nah, I'm sure they can justify them having guns while still demanding ours.

I don't think the ones that own and carry guns are calling for confiscation. These are mostly the moderates.  I don't think many of the hardcore anti-gun crowd own weapons. I'm sure there are hypocrites scattered throughout the group though. 

Edited by Erik88
  • Moderators
17 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I don't think the ones that own and carry guns are calling for confiscation. These are mostly the moderates.  I don't think many of the hardcore anti-gun crowd own weapons. I'm sure there are hypocrites scattered throughout the group though. 

CoughcoughDianeFeinsteincough

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

CoughcoughDianeFeinsteincough

I think Di Fi could be considered hard core anti gun yet she owns some and probably has a CCW to go along with them. I think many of them are finally coming to the realization that they are not bullet proof and need to be able to protect themselves also. I know it's hard to believe this but they are human too and their lives matter also.............JMHO

4 hours ago, bersaguy said:

I think Di Fi could be considered hard core anti gun yet she owns some and probably has a CCW to go along with them. ...

She had a CA carry permit for a while in the seventies when she was head of San Francisco Board of Supervisors , after a bombing attempt on her home by a small radical group.  She gave it up once the responsible group had been busted.

- OS

13 hours ago, Oh Shoot said:

She had a CA carry permit for a while in the seventies when she was head of San Francisco Board of Supervisors , after a bombing attempt on her home by a small radical group.  She gave it up once the responsible group had been busted.

- OS

Thanks for the update OS. Always nice to learn stuff. That is why I said she probably has one cause I was not sure.  I guess she has enough money now to have private security these days.