Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jh225
      Dan Wesson Lightweight CCO in .45ACP with amazing Trigger Job and fine tuning by Larry Nelson
      For those who don't know him, Larry is a longtime Master Gunsmith, Maker of Bob Marvel's Original Version 1911 .22LR Conversion Kit & owns Nelson Custom Guns.
      Carried very briefly (no carry wear)
      4.25" Barrel
      Night Sights
      This CCO is NOT a Blem
      Pistol has approx 250-300 rounds through it.
      Excellent condition save for 2 things:
      A couple tiny marks on front strap that occurred during shipping to Larry. I have NOT attempted to hide the mark, but a Bluing Pen will more than likely make it virtually disappear.
      A very light, idiot scratch that my kid put in it when I let him take it home. (yeah, I know). Have to look at a certain angle to see it.
      *Note that I have not cleaned pistol prior to taking photos. All I did was break it down to get pics*
      Comes with everything it came with from the DW factory. Pistol/2 Mags/Bushing Wrench/Oil/Paperwork/etc.
      This is a superb carry gun as it is lightweight Aluminum.
      $1250 CASH ONLY.
      I am in SW TN near Shiloh.
      Buyer required to sign simple bill of sale and produce valid TN ID - NO EXCEPTIONS

• By reed1285
      I have a great shooting Mathews Z7 extreme up for sale or trade. I decided to give archery a try after a several year hiatus and have just determined archery may not be for me. The bow shoots great and is extremely accurate. I will trade it as a complete, ready to hunt package (which will include a hard case, arrows, a Scott release, and never-been-shot before broadheads) or just the bow with the accessories on it. Speaking of that, it has an Axion sight and stabilizer, an Apex quiver, and a drop-away rest that I cant remember off the top of my head what brand it is. I would really rather not sell or trade it as a bare bow.
      I am looking for firearm trades or to sell outright. Im not looking for anything in particular, but no Saturday night specials please. I am located in the Chattanooga area, and prefer a ftf meet. HCP preferred, but at the least I will ask to see your ID just to make sure you are a TN resident. I will travel a small distance for the right trade. Trade values I am looking at is $500 for just the bow and accessories, or $600 as a complete ready-to-hunt package. As far as a cash sale goes, $400 for bow and accessories and $500 for the complete package. Thanks.

Editing to add some crucial information I forgot to put in: The bow is RH, 29.5" draw length, and has 50-60 lb limbs on it.

• By AKVAT
      The new simulator building came with some new old stock gift shop stuff that needs to be cleared out, so that I can expand our firearms simulator offerings!
      You can come by the shop on Saturday to see them yourself.  Here are some of the things for sale that would be great for the holidays:
      German Made Nutcrackers - different sizes and styles, retail high end is around $200 down to $50, everything is 50% off retail and negotiable especially if you want the whole collection.
      (4) German made Cuckoo Clocks, not mechanical, quartz made by same company that makes Black Forest Cuckoo Clocks.  Retail runs a round $260, will sell for $100 out the door.  Again, prices negotiable for quantity.  There are also some tiny Chinese made Cuckoo Clocks.
      Christmas Ornaments - many varieties, most new in bag. 50% off what they are marked for retail.
      Owner is willing to discuss trades for a nice full sized 1911 in .45, or something close to that.
      We will try to get some pictures posted over the next few days.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines